Miami

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Going in August, left the wife to book the hotels, she gets a good deal at the Fontainbleau, so I'm like lets have a look at the small print, we're there for 5 days, 50 dollars a day to park your car, 100 dollars for a recliner by the pool, 30 dollars for breakfast, 10 dollars to ring the desk for your car.
600 dollar deposit on your credit card and they give you a cheque when you leave..what the living fuck!!!

Job

Exactly

SheepCow

Bringer of Code
That parking is pretty high, t'was nearer $20 a day where I was. Laaandaan has similar lols though, it's £24 a night (for your car) in some Laandaaaan hotels

SilverHood

FH is my second home
Never eat breakfast at hotels in Miami, there's so many decent cafe's around where you can eat for $10-15. As for pool.... It's all about the beach :)

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Never eat breakfast at hotels in Miami, there's so many decent cafe's around where you can eat for $10-15. As for pool.... It's all about the beach :)

Ooh I dunno...
Delano-8.jpg

Job

Holy fuck reading tripadviser reviews one guy spent 3000 dollars on a meal in the top restaurant and couldnt get a table the next night also a group of ten arrived for the vip lounge in the hotel nightclub and they wanted 20k upfront to let them in.

rynnor

Rockhound
Fucking hell, that looks dull.

It's my personal image of hell - I cant stand wasting my holidays on a lifeless sandy beach or vegging out by a pool but each to their own I guess.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
That's like saying, I refuse to let you eat my shit.

Oh noes, the horror of not being let into a place like that!

LOL.

It's my personal image of hell - I cant stand wasting my holidays on a lifeless sandy beach or vegging out by a pool but each to their own I guess.

Its not my cup of tea either, but if you're going to do Miami then the Delano Pool is considered one of the places to be, if you can get in. Personally if I had to go to Miami I'd prefer to stay at the Mondrian, but that's only cos I've stayed in the one in LA a couple of times and love it. In reality Miami probably wouldn't feature highly on my list of places to visit anyway.

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
Holy fuck reading tripadviser reviews one guy spent 3000 dollars on a meal in the top restaurant and couldnt get a table the next night also a group of ten arrived for the vip lounge in the hotel nightclub and they wanted 20k upfront to let them in.

'Murica redux

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
LOL.

Its not my cup of tea either, but if you're going to do Miami then the Delano Pool is considered one of the places to be, if you can get in. Personally if I had to go to Miami I'd prefer to stay at the Mondrian, but that's only cos I've stayed in the one in LA a couple of times and love it. In reality Miami probably wouldn't feature highly on my list of places to visit anyway.

Considered by whom? It just looks like a small swimming pool with a bunch of tents around it. People actually pay money to sit in the company of other stupid people?

Job

Not my bag either..its a wife..teenage daughter trip..just gonna clock the talent and keep all the credit cards in my pocket.
Ill be checking out art deco though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom