Mezz what r your views!

UndyingAngel

Can't get enough of FH
I save remove mez from the game :p and just have stright out fights. esp with DR give horseback fighting !!!

Outlander

Part of the furniture
can see it in fights you get mezzed but horsey resists! then its amagawd where are you running me to horsey stop stop!! ARRRGG! :D

Twin

Fledgling Freddie
mezz should break mezz, so people dont spamm it.... peopel would have to think and positioning before land their 1st mezz, knowing if they make a second one will break the 1st ones mezzed

Phule_Gubben

Fledgling Freddie
only 1 thing is seriously wrong in this game and that's castable stun. remove that completely and it might be a bit better.

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Heh. You mean so that insta stun on your Minstrel is left untouched, yeah? Pathetic. :rolleyes:

Dorimor1

Banned
But stun on a caster is more dangerous than a minstrel, and you have to spec in Instruments to get it, whilst hib casters get them as they level up.

Don't remove mezz from the game, with the new Determination changes coming up - I don't think mezz will be much of a problem anymore.

Outlander

Part of the furniture
Dorimor1 said:
But stun on a caster is more dangerous than a minstrel, and you have to spec in Instruments to get it, whilst hib casters get them as they level up.

and I cant name 1 minstrel that doesnt spec instru anyway :rolleyes:

LawBringer

Fledgling Freddie
Dorimor1 said:

Don't remove mezz from the game, with the new Determination changes coming up - I don't think mezz will be much of a problem anymore.

Aye - good old Hib Stun - no spec points needed for it, but my poor Mincer has the same chance of stun failing.

TBH with new Det changes Stun will be like a tiny lag spike for a well specced tank - so things are going back to tank wars a bit more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom