Method organisation

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Wow,

Not sure if anyone has been following the gaming industry over the last few games but many women have been sharing their stories of sexual encounters with many famous streamers across many games.

Method has two high profile cases doing the rounds, MethodJosh and the Co-CEO Sasha. It looks like the management knew of both for at least a year and did fuck all about it. Twitch has been permanently banning users who have admitted to their accusers statements.

Preachgaming and WowHead have already severed ties with Method.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
I knew there was a sketchy reason MethodJosh got perma banned on Twitch but I didn't know what it was exactly so this didn't surprise me, the Co-CEO tho? that was surprising.

The fact they did nothing about it though? that's just sealed Methods fate and the fate of higher ups in the Method chain because it'll all come back on them.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
I knew there was a sketchy reason MethodJosh got perma banned on Twitch but I didn't know what it was exactly so this didn't surprise me, the Co-CEO tho? that was surprising.

Yeh and the responses from Sco, Djari and Darrie are just fucking shocking. They all clearly knew, MethodPotter was defending MethodJosh's actions two days ago before more evidence came out.

I can see major sponsers dropping their support, another streamer Nmp has asked to be released from his Method contract, Method responded by saying wait as we want to release another press release.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Yeh and the responses from Sco, Djari and Darrie are just fucking shocking. They all clearly knew, MethodPotter was defending MethodJosh's actions two days ago before more evidence came out.

I can see major sponsers dropping their support, another streamer Nmp has asked to be released from his Method contract, Method responded by saying wait as we want to release another press release.

If the allegations have truth to them and they defended those two in that manner while also knowing about it, Method is just done, there is no coming back from that.

You got links btw? I want to read up on it because I didn't know the specifics.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
If the allegations have truth to them and they defended those two in that manner while also knowing about it, Method is just done, there is no coming back from that.
Re MethodJosh apparently there was a police investigation but there was insufficient evidence.

Swifty has been accused. Think there is a list of over 200 streamers with accusations leveled against them.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Re MethodJosh apparently there was a police investigation but there was insufficient evidence.

Swifty has been accused. Think there is a list of over 200 streamers with accusations leveled against them.

Oh shit, that many? this might fuck Twitch even with so many streamers, especially if they're high profile streamers.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Oh shit, that many? this might fuck Twitch even with so many streamers, especially if they're high profile streamers.
It is massive, Twitch has already started to perma ban streamers. Though to be fair they are not the angels we believe them to be.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Be warned some of the twitlonger posts are quite harrowing if true.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Reading through the reddit things atm, the Swifty one I'm about half way through... fucking hell what a scumbag.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Reading through the reddit things atm, the Swifty one I'm about half way through... fucking hell what a scumbag.
It is not good for the gaming community, it is not just WoW.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
It is not good for the gaming community, it is not just WoW.

Just read the first 2 from the josh part, not reading anymore. Cunts abusing their positions.

The fact the higher ups at Method defended him after that is just... no words man, Method Org deserves everything coming to it.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Just read the first 2 from the josh part, not reading anymore. Cunts abusing their positions.
It is hard reading and makes you very angry so can relate.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Didn't see this coming

Sco's (co-ceo) girlfriend Sophia has left Method.

View: https://twitter.com/djarii/status/1276484564676993025

Wonder how this is going to affect their relationship.

FinalBossTV admits to sexual misconduct after trying to preempt his outing by issuing an apology years after the incident and a few minutes before his stream this morning.

You really cannot make this shit up.

I am trying to think back to the BarrysWorld days and I don't recall anything like this happening, I get that we didn't have social media but we still had places to air stuff like forums, usenet, irc etc.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Didn't see this coming

Sco's (co-ceo) girlfriend Sophia has left Method.

View: https://twitter.com/djarii/status/1276484564676993025

Wonder how this is going to affect their relationship.

FinalBossTV admits to sexual misconduct after trying to preempt his outing by issuing an apology years after the incident and a few minutes before his stream this morning.

You really cannot make this shit up.

I am trying to think back to the BarrysWorld days and I don't recall anything like this happening, I get that we didn't have social media but we still had places to air stuff like forums, usenet, irc etc.

All trying to save their own skins now, they were happy to go along with it when the Method gravy train was paying for hotels etc for them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom