metal gear solid 2

C

.cage

Just started playing it (got it in august lawl :\) and im wondering... does the game progress from what ive seen is its basic format up to now:

walk two paces
20 minute cut scene about russians and nukes and stuff (commies!)

walk two more paces
another cut scene

repeat

As fascinating as this is, i mean, we all know commies and nukes is up there with final fantasy for game storytelling, should i be arsed to play it? :|

W

Wazzerphuk

Basically, not really.

It's a very good game and all, but it's basically an interactive film.

O

Ono

Hmmm, it seems like the General Forum has become the default forum for all threads these days - which is fair enough considering the Games Console forum has been hijacked by the XBox fanboys. :rolleyes:

C

.cage

xbox fanboys are funny

"MARIO SUNSHINE IS FOR KIDS LOLOLOLOL PS2 IS LIKE LOLLO 200MHZ =) AND U CANT RUN LINUX ON IT =) I LIKE TO PLAY ENDLESS PC PORTS ON A 140LB JOYPAD"

they should get a proper pc, and a proper console tbh :| pity ms have enough money to put into it regardless of if the wonderswan colour, playstation1, and dreamcast outsell it in japan.

N

nath

but but but splinter cell!

disclaimer: i do not have an x box, nor do I think they are the best because lol it has 733 mhz compared to 200 lolol*. I just think splinter cell looks nice

*sarcasm

P

PR.

MGS2 wasn't what I was expecting but as long as you play it on a decent difficulty level its a pretty good game

H

Happy Go Lucky

the MG Subtance trailer for the PC is amazing :), best one I've seen more for a game, as good as a film trailer. Got it on pczone a couple of issues back.

D

Daffeh

only good thing about MGS is the skateboarding mode :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom