Met someone through internet, need help!

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
So this is the first time i actually met someone over the internet and made a real connection, but knowing myself i will f*ck it up soon enough. I am useless with this, but even how cliché it sounds, give me some idéas of what to talk about etc, how should i go about it? We will meet eachother in about 2 months because we happen to be in the same place. She is 20 y/o.

edit: and i know if its supposed to work out it will, but i figure it doesnt hurt to ask. But now, why didnt i put this in the general forum?!?! fcking shot myself in the foot (no offence guys XD )

Ezteq

Queen of OT
dont worry man when you finally meet you'll know exactly the right thing to say it will be natural, it will be instinct, it will be

"fuck me your a man??...I bet you're not even 20 either"

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
relax and be yourself tbh. seriously. if they can deal with that, all is well.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Is she working or at uni? whats her job, interests, books, films, hobbies, places she'd like to visit. At some point you'll stumble onto one of her interests which you also enjoy, or at least know enough to have a talk about.

If you're both quite funny people set her a quiz via msn/text/email. Nothing serious, maybe ask her if she can name x types of x...and no, dont use x lol

Ezteq

Queen of OT
you might just want to double check the amount of boobies she has though tbh, i hear blokes don't do well with surprises of that nature Oo

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Agreed. Just talk about whatever. You can't plan that shit. Have a drink and just relax

Alternatively, I can write you a script, but my commission is first dabs at taking the skin boat to tuna town

Ezteq

Queen of OT
INTERVENTION!!

this is a premptive strike against the obvious!!

(ok the obvious next in line after my obvious)

do not under any circumstances post..

"You met someone on the internet?? you do need help!"

because it would be crap and predictable and i am here to save you from yourselves!

and its kind of my job being crap and predictable so butt out

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
Is she working or at uni? whats her job, interests, books, films, hobbies, places she'd like to visit. At some point you'll stumble onto one of her interests which you also enjoy, or at least know enough to have a talk about.

If you're both quite funny people set her a quiz via msn/text/email. Nothing serious, maybe ask her if she can name x types of x...and no, dont use x lol

She is at uni. And we have roughly the same interests and tastes which is strange. And she can be really naughty sometimes.

But speaking with people through internet can be a pain in the ass sometimes. Things would be so much easier meeting irl. But i guess its good to get to know one another over the web first if you make a great connection.

And i will stay away from a fatal flaw you guys point out and not try to plan anything. I can be suprisingly random and do stuff in the heat of the moment.

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
Oh, did i mention one little thing? She is from Germany. Didnt want to post this at first tho.

Ezteq

Queen of OT
ok, who's going to do the fawlty towers reference? cos it sure as shit aint going to be me.

nuh huh, no sur.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
dontmention2.jpg

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Ask her if Tohtori is teaching her how to steal jobs?

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
LC16.gif

Oh you're German ! I'm sorry, I thought there was something wrong with you

Don't mention the war !

Bahumat

FH is my second home
That is not such a great idéa in all honesty.

Depending on when you meet up, try and go some place where there is alot of background things going on. Places like Zoo's are ok because if you run out of things to talk about, you can always say "look, that gorilla just ate my face"...then ram your face into the gorilla's mouth

Turamber

Part of the furniture
Meet somewhere public :) Sure you are a guy, you're not afraid of anything ... but she will be more at ease in a public place. It can be a bit awkward seeing somebody that you've only ever spoken to through a computer screen, but just stick with it and remember it is the same person.

Bringing up a subject you've talked about or laughed about can help.

Good luck! :)

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Oh. If you've not done the web-cam thing yet - and its a blind date thing, prepare for anything.

Curvy or Cuddly = FAT
GSOH = boring
would like to meet = desperate
fun loving = slut
generous = you pay, I'll eat like a pig

GL !

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Adventurous = Likes anal
Athletic = No tits
30 something = 41 years old
Fun = Annoying
Wild = Gets pissed easily
Beautiful face = Face like a robber’s dog
Seeks knight in shining armour = Husband has run off with a younger model
New Age = Hairy and smelly
Headstrong = Argumentative
Enjoys pubbing & clubbing = Alcoholic
Curvy = fat
Cuddly = fat
Likes eating out = Lazy and fat

Turamber

Part of the furniture
Blind dates can be fun, if mostly after the fact :D

I give as an example the rather attractive, if large lady, I took for a chinese in London. She told me she was on a diet yet ate my dinner as well as hers. Sat on my lap on the bus back to the tube station where I was meeting friends, and pointed out that she was wearing stockings ... much to the surprise of the people sitting near us.

When I said goodnight to her she came in for a kiss and forced her tongue into my mouth through clenched teeth, as my friends looked on pissing themselves.

Then there was the girl who did nothing but compare me to her "ex boyfriend" all night. "My ex would have pulled the chair out for me", "my ex would have complemented me on my hair", "My ex is such a good conversationalist", "My ex would have had much more to eat than that".

But the best one had to be the girl who, on our second date after much snogging on our first date, told me she'd not always been a woman...

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
But the best one had to be the girl who, on our second date after much snogging on our first date, told me she'd not always been a woman...

Eeesh !

Where's the listerine ?

Turamber

Part of the furniture
Telling the girls at work the next day as they drank their morning coffee was pretty hilarious. Coffee all over the computers, up the walls. I'm just glad we didn't go any further! :p

Can you imagine meeting the parents. Flicking over the photographs to school pics "This was our Lizzie when she was a little boy..."

crispy

Can't get enough of FH
Then there was the girl who did nothing but compare me to her "ex boyfriend" all night. "My ex would have pulled the chair out for me", "my ex would have complemented me on my hair", "My ex is such a good conversationalist", "My ex would have had much more to eat than that".

Just reply: "my ex would had shut the fuck up about me"

But fettoken, I guess its like any other first date isnt it? I mean you know her, probably quite well by the time you'll see her, so just take it easy and everything will turn out fine. You just happen to be the same place? Where are you gonna stay? Where is it btw?

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
Just reply: "my ex would had shut the fuck up about me"

But fettoken, I guess its like any other first date isnt it? I mean you know her, probably quite well by the time you'll see her, so just take it easy and everything will turn out fine. You just happen to be the same place? Where are you gonna stay? Where is it btw?

As i am moving to Stockholm, i found out she were also going on a vacation there for a week or more. So i offered her to stay over at my place if she felt comfortable with it, and we discussed it a bit and she said she would, but i am not sure how serious she is.

It was a bad joke in saying that the 'girl' is a bloke. :D

Damnit, i knew it was something along those lines!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom