Message from Spesh/Fishi re: Sidi Monday

M

Moth Twiceborn

I'd also like to thank Morch for stepping in and making the raid quite fast (for Sidi :) ) and also quite exciting (again, for Sidi :) )

And ofc, get well soon Fishi!

PS I'll offer a bigger bribe next time... :)

O

old.linnet

<agree with others>

Very nice raid, and well led. Haven't seen Host fall that quickly for a long time.

Now gifv Fishi!

ps. Moth, update your .sig

T

the_smurflord

Nicely led raid overall.

Personally I think the ruleset for the lotto is fine, it just needed to be clarified and for everyone to actually read it beforehand.

C

Caedo

Well done morch.. was well lead m8.

I do hope that person got banned from any future sidi raids.

C

Caedo

Just an idea.. but do you think an earlier start to the sidi raids would work? i was thinking meet up at gwyntell at 6pm maybe.?

People can suffer a 12-12.30 finish without to much problems to there next working day..

N

naetha

Some people don't get home until 6pm though, and need to eat etc :(

S

speshneeds

happy to massage the rules a little if they need it for sure.

dont think i am gonna be well enuff to do next monday either really, but tis a bit early to tell.

thx morch :)

L

liste

also, the starting early part has to consider other time zones as well. both gmt +1 and gmt +2 would most likely _LOVE_ to start early :p And as far as i know, 50% or more on prydwen, has at least gmt+1

P

punchy

Originally posted by liste
also, the starting early part has to consider other time zones as well. both gmt +1 and gmt +2 would most likely _LOVE_ to start early :p And as far as i know, 50% or more on prydwen, has at least gmt+1

6:30 (7:30 for UK+1h) sound reasonable? We're probably not going to please absolutely everyone but I suppose the democratic thing to do is vote on it if people object strongly one way or another... <shrug>

C

Chrystina

a 6:30 GMT start would put me and many others out of the raid because of (new) job and stuff ... how about 2 different start times for monday and friday raids? so people who have problems with 6:30 GMT start could go on a 7:30 GMT raid?

O

old.Morchaoron

my patience with thieves is very short so:

know that someone called undeadghosty/vulkanut has stolen 2 items by pretending he was someone else, he has both the tome of lichdom and fate's gavel, his former guild has already dealt with him in a very appropriate way, but he wouldnt give the items back

however, be careful with this person since a sidi jewel and cleric hammer seems more important to him then his guild & friends...

i consider him banned from future raids

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom