Message from America

ST^

Can't get enough of FH
BlitheringIdiot said:
You said yourself that you didnt want Sissy to be banned, which must mean hes a nice person and/or good poster. In either case its hardly fair to give him a permanent ban just because of the way he acted on one occasion - which i hope you can see is completely out of character.

Out of character? You gotta be kidding me. What he did was immature and childish, which is how (imo..) he acted most of the time.

Comparing these situations to real life is taking a bit far, but I'm gonna go ahead anyway :) Hows about I go break the law in a moment of madness, say murder, completely out of character. Should I get a slap on the wrist, or a real sentence?

BlitheringIdiot

One of Freddy's beloved
ST^ said:
Out of character? You gotta be kidding me. What he did was immature and childish, which is how (imo..) he acted most of the time.

Comparing these situations to real life is taking a bit far, but I'm gonna go ahead anyway :) Hows about I go break the law in a moment of madness, say murder, completely out of character. Should I get a slap on the wrist, or a real sentence?
1) You are an idiot and a bad judge of character. Your opinion counts for nothing, its bels opinion on this that matters and she thinks (hopefuly) that this was out of character.
2) Murder is NOT the same as saying silly things on an online forum. This is the second time you've linked it to murder - stop it.
3) You forgot to insult flesh.

k9awya

Can't get enough of FH
1) if bels opinion counts why are people still arguing the bannings.
2) he already stated it wasnt the same, why tell him that? i dont get it, he was showing it in another light and his point was indeed valid.
3) ****

Dillinja

Can't get enough of FH
I think that Sissyfoo should be unbanned. He breathed life into the forum and made it a less boring place to post. I would say the same thing about Coim too but it doesn't seem like he wants anything to do with this forum. Sissyfoo, however, would probably come back and not cause any trouble if you unbanned him. There's no reason for him to still be banned, like BI said, they simply had a bit of fun like me and Nuked. It's not like they were insulting anyone directly. Unbanning him would not give any bad vibes off to other forum users either imo as there is a valid reason for it.

Alkoran

One of Freddy's beloved
ST^ said:

You think that Sissyfoo was immature and childish? With a critical eye, how would you view your own posts/actions?

By the way, you use too many forced analogies that do not last out the duration of your comparison.

k9awya

Can't get enough of FH
ST is obviously the most mature person on this forum

sissyfoo wanted to get banned and didnt like this place, so whats the problem?

ST^

Can't get enough of FH
BlitheringIdiot said:
1) You are an idiot and a bad judge of character. Your opinion counts for nothing, its bels opinion on this that matters and she thinks (hopefuly) that this was out of character.
2) Murder is NOT the same as saying silly things on an online forum. This is the second time you've linked it to murder - stop it.
3) You forgot to insult flesh.

I'm an idiot? Bad judge of character? Was he or was he not acting maturely when he got himself banned? :) Being out of character is not an excuse. Well it's an excuse, but one of the worst I have ever heard in my relatively short life. If you can't do the time, don't do the crime! :D

Nuked

Fledgling Freddie
why was i banned from BW btw ...

no really, i woke up the next day, took a shower .. had some breakfast, watched some tv .. turned on the PC and BANG some weirdo "you are so Fuckz0red" message pops up when i try to access BW, then all i keep seeing are posts of how these people all deserved to get banned apart from Nuked who didn't do anything .. as to if i did or not im not sure myself ... but i still question it, as i couldn't seem to find any threads made by myself on the subject of anything .. atleast on page 1 of 999999!

bels?

Dillinja

Can't get enough of FH
I can vaguely remember me and you making threads (on page 2 now) and spamming them, I don't think we did anything very bad but we got banned for it anyway.

Nuked

Fledgling Freddie
was that here or BW? .. i remember being an arse here, doing what i dont know but .. i dont remember a thing from BW, i remember posting 1 thread on BW "fao:dill" can't remember what i said, but it must have been 1 hell of a thread if i got perma banned without warning for that 1

Dillinja

Can't get enough of FH
Here, not sure why they banned us on BW but apparently we made some 'personal attacks'. Whatever the hell that means.

Nuked

Fledgling Freddie
lol, who could we attack on BW apart from repent?!

o wait nvm we better stop .. we are spamming again i think..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom