Message from America

BlitheringIdiot

One of Freddy's beloved
Well it looks like the legendary Sissyfoo is perma-banned and so he wanted to just say Good bye to everyone.

Also if you want to keep in touch with him but dont have his email address, then please PM me with yours and Ill pass it on to him.

If, however, you cant be arsed with the whole email thing though, just leave him a message here - I'm sure he'll read it.

Loxleyhood

Fledgling Freddie
Have fun Sissyfoo and come back with an alt when the time is right!

Brockie

Fledgling Freddie
Damn, I loved that guy. Even though I never even knew him I can just imagine how truly great he was. :(

Belsameth

Tainted
Bye Sissyfoo.
I won't lift the ban but for what it's worth, I hated to do so in the first place...

BlitheringIdiot

One of Freddy's beloved
Cerralin said:
What did he do to get a perma ban?
More to the point what did he do worse than all the others who have now been unbanned..? Somebody is off their rocker if they are happy to unban the likes of flesh but wont let sissyfoo back.

However arguing wont really get us anywhere as they have obviously made their minds up. :(

'Shy

One of Freddy's beloved
He was just letting off a bit of steam and frustration, perma ban was a bit harsh :(

Belsameth

Tainted
BlitheringIdiot said:
More to the point what did he do worse than all the others who have now been unbanned..? Somebody is off their rocker if they are happy to unban the likes of flesh but wont let sissyfoo back.

However arguing wont really get us anywhere as they have obviously made their minds up. :(

both him and Coim went out of their way to get banned here then bragged about it in bw eOT, since they were so happy they were banned I changed the month suspension into a permanent ban.

BlitheringIdiot

One of Freddy's beloved
Belsameth said:
both him and Coim went out of their way to get banned here then bragged about it in bw eOT, since they were so happy they were banned I changed the month suspension into a permanent ban.
So you would rather have flesh here posting his one line comments that he finds reasonably amusing?

You said yourself that you didnt want Sissy to be banned, which must mean hes a nice person and/or good poster. In either case its hardly fair to give him a permanent ban just because of the way he acted on one occasion - which i hope you can see is completely out of character.

Elcain

Fledgling Freddie
Belsameth said:

*shakes head :(

Conchabar

Fledgling Freddie
Although i agree with blith.They did go out of there way and did brag... nyeh imho givee em another chance :cheers:

Belsameth

Tainted
BlitheringIdiot said:
You said yourself that you didnt want Sissy to be banned, which must mean hes a nice person and/or good poster. In either case its hardly fair to give him a permanent ban just because of the way he acted on one occasion - which i hope you can see is completely out of character.

I'll ignore the Flesh comment for obvious reasons.

Both Sissyfoo and Coim acted the way they did knowing very well what they were doing. they didn't cross the line "by accident" or took a joke a step too far, no they conciensly and willingly went out of their way to get banned. after that the went to bw eOT and bragged about how cool they were for getting banned. getting out of their way to upset a new forum and get on my nerves is FAR worse then the trolling some individuals here do, no matter what my personal feelings are on them.

edit: yes, I know I spelled "conciensly" wrong, cba to look it up tho

edit2: both of em (if they even read this) are free to contact me about it through email tho belsameth@the-taken.demon.nl

Glorien

Fledgling Freddie
Belsameth said:

Both Sissyfoo and Coim acted the way they did knowing very well what they were doing. they didn't cross the line "by accident" or took a joke a step too far, no they conciensly and willingly went out of their way to get banned. after that the went to bw eOT and bragged about how cool they were for getting banned. getting out of their way to upset a new forum and get on my nerves is FAR worse then the trolling some individuals here do, no matter what my personal feelings are on them.

edit: yes, I know I spelled "conciensly" wrong, cba to look it up tho

edit2: both of em (if they even read this) are free to contact me about it through email tho belsameth@the-taken.demon.nl

Im basically repeating what i said awhile back but dont you think all this "hard" attitude from the mods is doing u any favours?

Maybe some people did deserve bans but perm-bans never go down well. I was just wondering if u thought u were doing the right thing by closing and banning lots at the start?

Flesh

Banned
Belsameth said:

getting out of their way to upset a new forum and get on my nerves is FAR worse then the trolling some individuals here do, no matter what my personal feelings are on them.[/email]
Loxleyhood was banned for mod-baiting.. yet the mods are free to make little jibs?
I think the way "some individual" mods act is out of order, and they should remember they're no better, and in some cases, no worse, then the rest of us "posters".

Dillinja

Can't get enough of FH
Damn... Bad news, sad to see my greatest friend from EOT just disappear like that. :\

Rubric

Part of the furniture
Coim publicly said he hated it here and wouldnt post again so i doubt hes bothered.

evzy

Can't get enough of FH
I think its sad that someone who did provide a lot of humour to the barrysworld Eot forum gets banned for life for one action , and the resulting life time ban for something which wasnt even posted on these forums - seems to me that what goes on outside the forums should stay outside - otherwise is it going to get to a witchhunt status where anything said on any other forums may have a detrimental affect on your status on the FH forums?
Fair enough if you feel as a warning you banned him a period of time , but noting that others have since had their bans removed why cant Sissyfoo's ban also not be removed - if he steps out of line again i dont think anyone would argue with him being banned perma but without being given a chance how will we ever know if he did actually deserve a perma ban for something that was not even on these forums.
Free Teh Sissyfoo* !

*or at least keep him on a leesh so he can come and amuse me on these forums !

BlitheringIdiot

One of Freddy's beloved
1) Dill and nuked did exactly the same thing, at the time we all actually noticed how ti was exactly the same as he and coim ahd done earlier, and the same attitude was taken towards it on BW. Dill is now unbanned, I presume nuked will be too.

2) BW is not FH, as you have told us many times, if I told you on IRC (though I dont know how to use it :eek:) that I thought you were an evil witch, you couldnt use that as a reason, or part of a reason for banning me.

3) Thats sort of a mixture of two words, conscience is the understanding of right and wrong, conscious is being aware of what you are doing. So I presume you meant consciously. I did have to look that up though, but we at eOT are all about helping others...

I think you are wrong on this, and I always will - but then I think you are probably as stubborn as me plus it wouldnt look very good if a mod was forced to go back on thier actions because of a few angry 'spammers'.

On a pleasant note, I think sissy has now emailed those who he has the email addresses of. So if you havent recieved an email from him, but want to keep in touch PM meh!1
Dillinja said:
Damn... Bad news, sad to see my greatest friend from EOT just disappear like that. :\
Nope Im still here! :fluffle:

Rubric

Part of the furniture
There was a guy once who posted a poem on a moderators blog. Then he got banned for what seemed to be nothing a while later.

BlitheringIdiot

One of Freddy's beloved
Rubric said:
There was a guy once who posted a poem on a moderators blog. Then he got banned for what seemed to be nothing a while later.
It was hardly 'nothing'. You were one of the people harrasing Tilda and when told to stop you didnt. Anyway it was brinx that banned you not Damini.

Rubric

Part of the furniture
BlitheringIdiot said:
It was hardly 'nothing'. You were one of the people harrasing Tilda and when told to stop you didnt. Anyway it was brinx that banned you not Damini.

Actually i wasnt one of the people harrasing Tilda. Check back and read it for yourself. Even you admitted it was harsh at the time. But thats all in the past. I am a lover of mods now.

And it was Brinxs blog i posted on.

k9awya

Can't get enough of FH
i think bels has done an exceptional job in banning everyone :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom