Mesmerise and Stun

chalaim

Fledgling Freddie
If cast two mesmerise on the same monster, the second will be halved in duration. If I cast one mesmerise and then one stun, will the stun have half duration or does these spells count as seperate?

Appreciate any answer :)

//Chalaim

Margaret

Loyal Freddie
Mesmerisation and stun are on separate timers, both on other players and on mobs, so if you cast a stun and then follow up with a mez, your mez will last its full duration. Or, y'know, the other way around. ;)

Klonk

One of Freddy's beloved
Damn right! :p

Btw, Margaret, will you be online on mid/excal soon? I've been looking for you the last days ;)

SevenSins

Fledgling Freddie
Keep in mind, it works totally different in RvR than in PvE.

That not being Stun/Mez being on seperate timers, but that after you cast either of the 2 in RvR (or Root as CC) that they can't have the same effect again 1 min after either the Mez/Stun/Root runs out.

So you can't just re-mezz them :p

Balbor

Fledgling Freddie
SevenSins said:
Keep in mind, it works totally different in RvR than in PvE.

That not being Stun/Mez being on seperate timers, but that after you cast either of the 2 in RvR (or Root as CC) that they can't have the same effect again 1 min after either the Mez/Stun/Root runs out.

So you can't just re-mezz them :p

i think recasting on plays should effect them the same way as monsters, halving the duration each time its cast.

Morchaoron

Fledgling Freddie
afaik mobs have a 'immunity timer' only for the purpose of determining whether the spell is halved again in duration, so once 1 minute has passed without the mob being stunned/mezzed the next spell will work for its full duration again

Balbor

Fledgling Freddie
Morchaoron said:
afaik mobs have a 'immunity timer' only for the purpose of determining whether the spell is halved again in duration, so once 1 minute has passed without the mob being stunned/mezzed the next spell will work for its full duration again

unless they have taken too much damage for mezzes

i think they new timers for weapon styles and some pet stuns should be applied to all CC in RvR, they should also revome the cast interupting of all non DD spells while a player has there immunity timer for that spell up, these spells do nothing against tanks.

Amnisia should effect all classes the same why but making them loose target and miss next swing, as well as interupting spells, shouts/instents should also be prevented from working on a short timer 4-5sec.

Danya

Fledgling Freddie
6 minute imunity for mez would be silly, though they should put the new stun immunity timers on all stuns. :eek:

Lothandar

Fledgling Freddie
Balbor said:
i think recasting on plays should effect them the same way as monsters, halving the duration each time its cast.

That'd gimp mez in rvr majorly

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom