Mesch da Hero RR11

Succi

Fledgling Freddie
big grats , respect for playing sticking at the same realm/chars for 4 years =]

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Grats, Tuorin! :D Which char would you prefer these days anyway, with the recent Warden love it would seem they are rather similar?

Tuorin

Fledgling Freddie
Thanks all. Took a long time, never had more than 250k a week and some time ago Hero just couldn't get groups. I really wanted to play hero for some time, but game has its to's and fro's and favoured setups.

Belo, they do have similar roles. Been playing hero as Bg bot of late and works better due to cc resistance and also that sometimes you can whack things hard. Also Sb3 not to be underestimated.

Warden changes, i dunno, slam = tendril spammage if you cant kill target, great utility and overall add more to group i suppose, just wish people would realise warden is much more fun as powerleak spammer, forward twf and sapper. Just need uber druids :)

Situational though, hero sometimes can be okay, last night Slayn ran in group and the added util of a warden would have benefitted us way more than hero in some very long fights with groove.

Reza

One of Freddy's beloved
Grats Tuo, very well played m8.

Think i can still remember Mesch in my group in xest's original xmas 'zerg' :)

Edlina

Can't get enough of FH
Big grats uber great and old mate Tuorin :worthy:

My old warden mentor from Corus really! :) God that was a while ago, a cpl months after the game came out :D

Roxx mate, huge grats!

Oldbone|Ramble

One of Freddy's beloved
Grats Tuooooo, always fun to group with you:D

Cant remember if I already posted in this thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom