Merry Xmas and a Happy New Year

Amphrax

Part of the furniture
i would like to say to all my friends and foes even the people who hate me including you EUL a very happy xmas and new year. i hope you all have a good one.

Ormorof

FH is my second home
its too early, the xmas threads must not start until 24th at the earliest!! nooooooooooooooooooooo dooooooooooooooooom

and err

Merry christmas and a happy new year!

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
far too early

anyway, next year's been cancelled due to the cuts. It will be 2012 on Jan 1st.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Christmas has only been cancelled in Ireland and Greece, the U.K. can still just about afford it as long as we buy all our presents at Poundland and food from Iceland. :D Ho-ho-ho Crappy Christmas! :D

xomer

Can't get enough of FH
Christmas has only been cancelled in Ireland and Greece, the U.K. can still just about afford it as long as we buy all our presents at Poundland and food from Iceland. :D Ho-ho-ho Crappy Christmas! :D

you wrong :).

its not about money at all m8

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
you wrong :).

its not about money at all m8

You are 100% right, unfortunately for the unwashed masses in this country it is all about the money. Forget the relgious stuff if you aren't into religion but what I love about Christmas is having a holiday together with all my friends and family. That is what makes Christmas special, not some crappy gifts you could buy yourself at anytime of the year if you really wanted them.

PLightstar

Part of the furniture
I just love the 2 weeks off more than anything. Can truly relax knowing everyone else is off aswell, so no last minute panic as you turn up for work and discover a monkey has been trying to do your job whilst you were away and you have to spend the first few days catching up and putting things right.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
yes....but the good thing is you can make up anything you like about what happened in 2011

(shit....imagine waking up from a coma....15 years have passed....both your parents have died, your wife left you for the next door neighbour 2 days afer you were comatised, your house has occupied by squatters, Labour are in government, Ken Livingstone is the PM, Posh Spice has a seat in the House of Lords, cigarettes are £25 for 20, £12 a pint, petrol is £62 a litre...but at least FHOT is still there. Just pick up from where you left off)

Olgaline

FH is my second home
Merry New Year!
merrynewyear.jpg

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
I sent this message two days into the future for future FH memebers to read: Merry Xmas!!!!!!

New years wishes are too early.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom