Merry X-mas

Maghica

One of Freddy's beloved
May your roads be paved with gold
and all your chars with RP

All the love and happiness I wish you guys!
/kisseys from Maghica

Calo

Part of the furniture
Merry x-mas to all!!!

:cheers:

And that all the frogs are happy in 2005! ;)

seeph

Fledgling Freddie
Merry X-mas and nice to see first reactions are ur guildies :)

Selenium

Fledgling Freddie
Happy Christmas EVERYONE . I wish u all an wonderful snowing Christmas night in the middle of ur families or next to ur other half .. the place where i wish i could bee right now.

And special greeting 4 the starter of this thread .... Happy Christmas , may Santa leave under ur Christmas tree many many things that u will enjoy.

Redfern

Fledgling Freddie
Well - to all those Christian pagans - Merry Christmass. The rest of us true believers celebrated our holyday at the 21.th December :)

Sorgrind

Fledgling Freddie
Merry Xmas all :)

I'm not sure about any other xmas changes to the game but some of you may have noticed Offspringer (sp.?) and toymakers in Svasud. I found out its a Xmas quest where you have to travel to Audliten. Lots of people were kinda stuck at this so I will give my guide: First of make sure you have 3 or 4 people then go to Audliten, Sawyer is located outside of town, S/SW. Talk to him, then say 'toys' after he then speaks say 'easily' and lastly, after he has spoken, say 'avatar'. Then head over to Mjaai (sp?) who is close to Sawyer. He will tell you that he will summon an element that you can control to take down Sawyer's. This is the bit why you need three or four people, as you can have all your avatars vs Sawyer's. I recommend all going Sky casters and this is what I did along with 2 other people. Once you've killed the avater go speak to Sawyer and he'll give you a toy or two. Now this is the bit I got stuck on, and i'm still stuck on,: who to give the toys to? If anyone knows the answer please post here :clap:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom