13 people on dyvet :(

RvR must be a blast.....:(:(:(

Attachments

• poordyvet.jpg
    poordyvet.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 142

Spher

Fledgling Freddie
Think this i pretty sad actually :( I had so much fun @ Dyvet...
Anyone knows what will happend to it?

Anyhow, happy Xmas! :)

Dutch_NS

Can't get enough of FH
Think this i pretty sad actually :( I had so much fun @ Dyvet...
Anyone knows what will happend to it?

Anyhow, happy Xmas! :)

Its very sad indeed,

My ns /play 489 days :(

Wish they just gave us a 1 time /level 50 command and the rp you got on 1 char and then use it on avalon, i tried us servers got to rank 4 on my inf but i wanna play my ns :(

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
people having better things to do on christmas day shocker!

liloe

It's my birthday today!
I think ppl do other things than play on Christmas =))

Tbh, my EU+bot account has still some time on it, so I might to a little comeback on Limors with my Infil. Just did some nostalgy Ciliviel-vid-watching and I wanna play now :/

Xrystofer

Resident Freddy
merry x-mas to all.... ive being playing wow ... getting some epics arena1 and will try arena with my guild m8s :D ( av is so boring , i find arena much more intresting )

Enli

Fledgling Freddie
best wishes from mid/ava :)

ow en cyclo, je zuigt nog steeds :p

Guindor

Fledgling Freddie
Cyclodia i am missing my hunter too... we r playing in Kilibury cluster about 2weeks now and we have set up our guild ( from characters pov) and now we r shorting out the rvr situation slowly ( templates mls etc etc) i made again a hunter and i am eager to go in rvr again with him...maybe u should do the same....remake a ns and play it.... so much known feelings will overcome u...trust me m8..

Dutch_NS

Can't get enough of FH
Cyclodia i am missing my hunter too... we r playing in Kilibury cluster about 2weeks now and we have set up our guild ( from characters pov) and now we r shorting out the rvr situation slowly ( templates mls etc etc) i made again a hunter and i am eager to go in rvr again with him...maybe u should do the same....remake a ns and play it.... so much known feelings will overcome u...trust me m8..

I played alb on lancelot for a while, 50 friar, inf, mincer,sorc,arms, all arround rr4 or so.

But i dont care much about those chars, cause they are powerlvld in a day or so and played only 2 weeks or so with them, and i played with my ns almost 3 years non stop :(

ebenezer

Fledgling Freddie
Merry christmas and all that to you old EU folks hehe. Been steadely playing on killbury cluster and its been a good time imo. Almost a year now since i went over there to start up. Have a rr5 SB (Ebeneza)...rr8ish warrior( solamnuz) rr6 whorelock( for grouping and solo) and a rr3ish tic( zolamnus) by now:) And ofc im almost always solo. Its not always nice and dandy there ofc...lots of zerging sometimes but its also very good early mornings etc.
Guindor..on what character are you on there. And ur in jotnar or:)?
Anyhow..have fun all and cya maybe in the next year!.
/over and out...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom