Merry Chr*stmas Freddies!

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
My drunken self wishes you, one and all, a very merry xmas :)

Tomorrow I intend to wake up, evacuate my sausage-like self on the brown throne and then immediately hammer alcohol, carbs and dubious meat products until the sun doth set.

I hope you find your own nirvana on the morrow too :)

That is all. xx

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Yup - Home Alone but plenty of festive food to keep me happy - have a great day all of you!!

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Merry Christmas everyone!!!

Have a great day

JBP|

Part of the furniture
Merry Christmas all, hope you have the best day you can.

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Enjoy your capitalist construct

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Just had the munchies, so a quick trip to the fridge was in order. But the house is freezing because someone had been screwing around with the timer last night. I think she was trying to phone her mother on it or something :eek:.

Anyway, I jumped into a pair of long johns one of my favourite things to wear: super warm, comfy, and they still fit perfectly. They fit because I don't wash them. When she washes them they shrink. So this pair has curry stains down one leg and wee stains on the crotch. They're awesome :giggle:

I got a fright. She was already in the kitchen getting stuff ready. What are you doing up so early, I asked. I couldn't sleep was her reply. Apparently I'd been scratching myself noisily all night. Like a dog with fleas :)

I looked pleased with myself. That deserves a few pigs in blankets. I added some pepper. My nose started running. Did the back of the hand wipe down the long johns thing. Use a tissue she screamed at me. Without thinking I pulled an old one out of the groin section of my long jons, wiped my nose, and put it back.

I'm back in bed now. Apparently I'm a disgusting pig.

Happy days :D

Merry Christmas

Yoni

Cockb@dger / Klotehommel www.lhw.photography
It has been a difficult year for many of us here however there is a small light at the end of the tunnel with vaccines and deals on the way (even if they are not brilliant - the deal that is)... with all of my heart I would like to wish each and every one of you a very Merry Christmas xx

I woke up this morning to a tinsey winsey amount of snow which is awesome \o/

Pepe (the bird) likes his new friend Grogu

Attachments

• C6D441E7-DC13-4A7F-AA9C-E48F46718734.jpeg
    C6D441E7-DC13-4A7F-AA9C-E48F46718734.jpeg
    2.7 MB · Views: 1
  • A70F8A0C-9269-4744-8F31-6019F3F2CDE4.jpeg
    A70F8A0C-9269-4744-8F31-6019F3F2CDE4.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 1
  • IMG_2689.MP4
    11.1 MB

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
I've just done the Christmas swim (an Irish tradition).Absolutey Baltic. I genuinely thought I was going to have a heart attack. Tide was going out as well, so it was a long run back to towels and gluhwein.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Can't drink yet because I'm driving because of Corona. Feel shit because of antibiotics. Daughter is in a foul mod and I'm spending the day stopping her from thumping everyone.

Merry fucking Christmas :(

Yoni

I've just done the Christmas swim (an Irish tradition).Absolutey Baltic. I genuinely thought I was going to have a heart attack. Tide was going out as well, so it was a long run back to towels and gluhwein.
On the Isle of Man it is new years day... I never ever did it so all credit to you... my dad however used to do it yearly and loved it

Yoni

Can't drink yet because I'm driving because of Corona. Feel shit because of antibiotics. Daughter is in a foul mod and I'm spending the day stopping her from thumping everyone.

*Fluffle*

Moriath

I am a FH squatter

I feel ya. Had the xmas zoom with bro and his over excited kids. Made me more melancholy if anything. Watching Italian job and putting lego together.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Another first in the Gaff household; I ate sprouts. Admittedly they were sprouts fried in balsamic, pine nuts and bacon lardons, but if that's what it takes, that's how I can eat sprouts. They were lovely. And I'm stuffed.

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
I'm back in bed now. Apparently I'm a disgusting pig.
In a blanket? ;)

Merry Christmas to you all fellow Freddie's
🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Rick rolled my niece with a QR code facemask inside her present.

I am fucking ace.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
I bought her a Zelda Ocarina with a Zelda song book, inside the box I put a facemask with a QR code on it that linked to youtube (Rick Astley)

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
No, wait. It was snappier before

Rick rolled my niece with a QR code facemask inside her present.

I am fucking ace.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
I promised my wife she wouldn't come down in the morning to find I ate half her maltesers. Wondering if I have some wiggle room with 'half the box' if I were to eat them all.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Not got any chocolate in the house. Had a nice beer dinner tho :j bubble and squeak tomorrow

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom