merlin server new guild

thergador

Fledgling Freddie
thinking about making a guild on the merlin server made up of excal/pryd players just wondered if any one else fancys playing across the pond as dyvet is going down quicker than i thought it would.

just an idea

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie
If i knew how to , and if i could get a copy of U.S DR and Lotm Martin i would join u in a shot . Unfourtunatly i dont know how to lol (i could be willin to buy the other 2 expansions i spose or download them if its cheap enuf) but id need to sort out a proper Credit card cos all i have is a switch one atm and i doubt theyd accept that in the U.S lol

Merlin is classic right ? i been hearing shitloads of good things from people playing the U.S , hell i even heard cathal valley has stupid amounts of people in it and the baby BG's..

Give some tips on how to switch over and if its viable i can start anew xD

Blockus

Fledgling Freddie
Likewise, IF I knew how to do it id be up for it lol ...

But would have to be easy to do as im a computer phobic :)

necromania

Can't get enough of FH
www.darkageofcamelot.com and make a free 14 days trial. Toa,Catacombs is free.. so u just gotta buy DR and Lotm wich isnt too expensive.. and u can choose your own account loging name/password aswell :>

hope it helps. otherwise let me know and i'll explain it better :D

Shar_Reloaded_Ranger

Fledgling Freddie
thinking about making a guild on the merlin server made up of excal/pryd players just wondered if any one else fancys playing across the pond as dyvet is going down quicker than i thought it would.

just an idea

still think the server is far from dead, having the time of my life between 16:00 and midnight tbh :p

igli

Fledgling Freddie
Said if before and say this again.....will never move, cba to exp new stuff, too much time invested in my gimps. So hopping for a sollution for us here in dyvet.

Yshynsin

Fledgling Freddie
Yeah, the rvr hasn't been better than this in ages.

Atleast we got the real players hanging around and not just the L33t ones.

thergador

Fledgling Freddie
install catacombs/DR (off your euro discs) to a new folder
then find the file

user.dat

and change the file to
Mythic Patch
patch.daoc.net:1280/updates/labyrinth/mpatch.dat
patch.daoc.net:1280/updates/labyrinth/mpatch.dat

run patcher
you now have a cata/DR client ready
use link above to get a 14day trial if you carry on playing it will cost you about £12 to £13 roughly for all the expansions plus the monthly subs

off peak for them(peak for us) /who all on alb is bringing up about 400 to 1K average
peaktime for them its 1K +

relics move about quite a lots btw so if people takeing relics gets your back up its not for you

mainly playing britishbeef on merlin at mo level30ish mauler

thergador

Fledgling Freddie
Yeah, the rvr hasn't been better than this in ages.

Atleast we got the real players hanging around and not just the L33t ones.

thats fine if your enjoying your self then good on you m8,
not saying i dont still play dyvet as i do its just that i have been enjoy my self as much as i used too and it was seeming like a the same thing over and over in RVR

i have seen a drop in numbers off players that i would call in game mates, its been happening for quite some time but seems to be speeding up over the last 3 months

Basic_X

Fledgling Freddie
knighthood said:
Merlin is classic right ? i been hearing shitloads of good things from people playing the U.S , hell i even heard cathal valley has stupid amounts of people in it and the baby BG's..

Nope, Merlin is a regular old ToA server on the Killisbury cluster. the classic servers are Ector, lamorak and Gareth. Not sure how it is in CV. but Molvik is allways crowded during primetime :)

If you roll midgard there Thergador, i can help you out with some basics, since i allready got charrs there :)

thergador

Fledgling Freddie
If you roll midgard there Thergador, i can help you out with some basics, since i allready got charrs there :)
cheers for offer
but i have now got a toon with all crafting skills to 800 lol,

so ill see ya on the battle field :)

ps it like playing on excal 3 or 4 years ago when people helped each other out just to make new friends online

Basic_X

Fledgling Freddie
Ah well. guess ill see you out there, not that i play mutch, but it was a dissapointment when i was JUST finished levling my alc to LGM then the guild quit and i went back to EU ;p. could at least use her for something :p

RaZieL SoulReaver

Fledgling Freddie
i would move if they allowed a move log of my account to US then that would be nice sounds like a possible way for them to resolve this issue but again i doubt i cba to move and start all over again after 5 years

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Okay, so what part of "FreddysHouse > Role Playing Games > Dark Age of Camelot > Excalibur & Prydwen > Albion" is so hard to understand?

Please populate the other severs section or something, first GoA did an amazing job on fragmenting Dyvet's population all over the place, now I have to read daily some posts about FoTM-rerolls here or FoTM-rerolls there from ex-Dyvet players.

Sucks, play on Dyvet and play on it a way which doesn't kill it or be gone imho!

thergador

Fledgling Freddie
Okay, so what part of "FreddysHouse > Role Playing Games > Dark Age of Camelot > Excalibur & Prydwen > Albion" is so hard to understand?

Please populate the other severs section or something, first GoA did an amazing job on fragmenting Dyvet's population all over the place, now I have to read daily some posts about FoTM-rerolls here or FoTM-rerolls there from ex-Dyvet players.

Sucks, play on Dyvet and play on it a way which doesn't kill it or be gone imho!

not saying i dont still play dyvet as i do its just that i have been enjoy my self as much as i used too and it was seeming like a the same thing over and over in RVR

kind of says i still play here dosent it ?
or am i not allowed to play on both euro and usa servers thought i best ask as you seem to like telling people what to do !!!

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
thergador said:
kind of says i still play here dosent it ?
or am i not allowed to play on both euro and usa servers thought i best ask as you seem to like telling people what to do !!!

You are allowed to play both, I do.

There's a dedicated FH section to the other servers however, so since your post is about those, how about posting it there?
This is nothing more than another cheap attempt to poach people from the EU servers.

I won't insult your intelligence by pretending you might not of known what you were doing. We both know you knew full well.
Manish is completely right, and you know that as well, so give over looking hurt already!

thergador

Fledgling Freddie
which server u playing in merlin?
assuming you mean which realm as merlin is the server

and albion

You are allowed to play both, I do.

There's a dedicated FH section to the other servers however, so since your post is about those, how about posting it there?
This is nothing more than another cheap attempt to poach people from the EU servers.

I won't insult your intelligence by pretending you might not of known what you were doing. We both know you knew full well.
Manish is completely right, and you know that as well, so give over looking hurt already!

but you keep poking me in the eye with your e-peen and it stings /jk

requested it to be moved to keep you both happy

and it was posted here as its for the dyvet albs the others was for as i seem to keep missing loads of my RL m8s in game

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
and it was posted here as its for the dyvet albs the others was for as i seem to keep missing loads of my RL m8s in game

Sorry, I didn't wanted to come across harsh, but that's the same reason why I am unhappy, friends splattered all over the clusters.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom