Merc nerf 1.81

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

ANONYMOUSPOSTER1

OHMYGAWD this is actually a nightmare LAUGH OUT LOUD
my rr9l2 merc along with many others are going to experience the worst nerf in the history of online gaming...
I know your waiting for the news so here it is.. (ps im the first to get this secret document which leaked all the way from frenchy france)

1.81 Patch Notes:
1.Due to several complaints from Warlocks, Vampiirs, and bainshee's we are going to remove the ability for The albion Class known as Mercenary to Duel wield weapons, they will still however be able to use small shields.
2. The ability known as Dirty Tricks is going to be removed and replaced with a 20% speed decrease with a 5 second cast timer.

i dont know about you but im sitting in my cybercafe worrying...

This is me ---------------------------> :eek2: :eek2:

PLEASE HELP MEEE111:drink:

Dudley52

Part of the furniture
ANONYMOUSPOSTER1 said:
OHMYGAWD this is actually a nightmare LAUGH OUT LOUD
my rr9l2 merc along with many others are going to experience the worst nerf in the history of online gaming...
I know your waiting for the news so here it is.. (ps im the first to get this secret document which leaked all the way from frenchy france)

1.81 Patch Notes:
1.Due to several complaints from Warlocks, Vampiirs, and bainshee's we are going to remove the ability for The albion Class known as Mercenary to Duel wield weapons, they will still however be able to use small shields.
2. The ability known as Dirty Tricks is going to be removed and replaced with a 20% speed decrease with a 5 second cast timer.

i dont know about you but im sitting in my cybercafe worrying...

This is me ---------------------------> :eek2: :eek2:

PLEASE HELP MEEE111:drink:

ROFL YOUR FUCKING CYBERCAFE. 20 SPEED DECREASE?! BUT WHATS THE DURATION ON THAT? I MEAN IF IT LASTS FOR ABOUT 10 MINUTES IT WILL BE QUITE EFFECTIVE.

A

ANONYMOUSPOSTER1

ZED OMYGAWD THIS IS NO JOKE!!1

:twak:

F'ing read it

or i will pown saw u with my merc b4 he gets small shield ability:clap:
:sex:

A

ANONYMOUSPOSTER1

Dudley52 said:
ROFL YOUR FUCKING CYBERCAFE. 20 SPEED DECREASE?! BUT WHATS THE DURATION ON THAT? I MEAN IF IT LASTS FOR ABOUT 10 MINUTES IT WILL BE QUITE EFFECTIVE.

To be totally whore-nest (*get it whore-nest? *chuckle*) it will do my merc pretty well

since ill be running round spamming speed decrease and group healing with my DR ability, i will be quite effective at being a support member of my realm vs realm community

HERE COME THE RP'S LAUGH OUT LOUD! :worthy:

p.s. fucking morons

Kerith

Fledgling Freddie
ANONYMOUSPOSTER1 said:
ZED OMYGAWD THIS IS NO JOKE!!1

:twak:

F'ing read it

or i will pown saw u with my merc b4 he gets small shield ability:clap:
:sex:

lol shows how much u know m8 cos mercs can already use shields... dunno what kinda shit u get off on if u think thats funny tbh... very sad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom