Mentos+Coke = Fun

Kaun_IA

Fledgling Freddie
lol, cool thing to find... so dont chew a mentos and drink coke... or ur head will explode

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
For best effect, wrap the mentos (you can use any like candy with similar chalky outer shell, eg. mint imperials) in orange-bag netting and drop in the diet soda bottle. You need to get all the candy to react with the soda as quickly as possible.

This method works well:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YNgl6z5Z7k4&search=mentos

Try this. I mean do NOT try this:

Take a plastic aspirin bottle. Fill two-thirds with water. Drop the aspirin pills in the container. Shake vigorously. Lob at someone. You've got two seconds before the bottle will explode. If you time it right, it will explode on impact with your target.

:) Evil grin

:england:

andeh

One of Freddy's beloved
Lethul said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HnFc7GyPY7Q

such a way to waste coke tho :(
even if its diet

reminds me of what me and a mate used to do a few years back, buy 10 or so bottles of the cheap cola/lemonade from the supermarket and drop them from this pretty high bridge (not a road bridge :) ) with the aim to land them on the lid. Was pretty funny on the few occasions they propelled themselves back up to us:) Just a shame I was wearing a white T shirt when the coke bottle found its way back up.

Chronictank

FH is my second home
andeh said:
reminds me of what me and a mate used to do a few years back, buy 10 or so bottles of the cheap cola/lemonade from the supermarket and drop them from this pretty high bridge (not a road bridge :) ) with the aim to land them on the lid. Was pretty funny on the few occasions they propelled themselves back up to us:) Just a shame I was wearing a white T shirt when the coke bottle found its way back up.
lol used to do the same
co-op own brand cola and lemonade rocked :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom