Mentadisk/Boio/ and Minidk

Adlatus Hellbringer

Fledgling Freddie
it is for randoms and zergs affraid of being raped by organised fg's. U get a gathering at all the bridges from beno to crau full of peeps who always stick to the bridges to affraid to come off :p

Kaun_IA

Fledgling Freddie
i can understand whining at bains and chanters and stuff like that.....

but MENTALIST.... omg ... pft... before you qq about such thing syou should know.... mentalist allways need target and los to aoe nuke... if it hist ppl through bridges and stuff like that... its mythics damn fault not hes

Brackus

Fledgling Freddie
If it was bug abuse it would be reported as a bug and fixed, goa/mythic have done nothing about it and previously they always responded "working as intended"

btw the same qq can be made about banelord abilities, just because you dont get the xxx was killed by xxx doesnt mean that other people not taking advantage, ae mez, ae bls ae other crap.... less qq if you do the same stuff

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
Adlatus Hellbringer said:
it is for randoms and zergs affraid of being raped by organised fg's. U get a gathering at all the bridges from beno to crau full of peeps who always stick to the bridges to affraid to come off :p

Reason A why NF is a pathetic failure.

Give back old frontiers :( not because the zerging was any better but because it wasn't the bridge camping cowards that got the RP's but the people willing to go die for them.

Brackus

Fledgling Freddie
Adlatus Hellbringer said:

To be fair that is complete crap, I cant think of anyone who hasnt at sometime camped a bridge, camping bridges isnt the only thing in rvr, everyone zergs, camps bridge, runs in fg v fg and has seige battles

People play the game to have fun, not to play by some madeup crap "rules" that a few who play the game think everyone should have to play by.

I have no problem if people want to slag me off for the million reasons they think they have against me, but tbh I really don't care :) I have fun in rvr and enjoy both my alb groups and hib guild groups. Yes I sometimes camp, sometimes zerg sometimes do seige battles, but for the most part I enjoy roaming.

Raimo

One of Freddy's beloved
Golena said:

Give back old frontiers :( not because the zerging was any better but because it wasn't the bridge camping cowards that got the RP's but the people willing to go die for them.
So u want the Mile Gate camping bk right? no thx

Kaun_IA

Fledgling Freddie
Golena said:

lol think about it...

in OF u have MGs

soo you HAVE to go through there.... there is no way around it. but in nf.... u have a choise.... go on the bridge or not....

give back of and u will have animist squads camping evry MG

pip

Banned
This game going to the dog:(

1.Mythic thinks all want 8v8 you are so wrong
2.I understand NF with cluster to create a larger battle ground for it, but numbers have droped 8v8 is so rare now move on
3.How long is NF got to continue? before the game will die
4.Ok you still getting paid from the folk of the game,but i don't think they are playing just don't want to delete subs
5.So you think game is still ok numbers remain the same working as intended
6.I play this game prob more than anyone else and I see the effects NF is having on the community
7.Bugs and stuff get reported 24/7 week in week out what you doing about this? banning folk for something you can't fix is not on big full stop
8.Quess no 1 gives a shit about this post
9.Need more beer
10.Di is easy mode :wanker:

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
Dunno what u on about, but F8 aoe, F8 aoe, F8 aoe, is i think typical aoer behaivor at keeps and it's what bring is the deathspam.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom