Mentadisk/Boio/ and Minidk

Dimse Dut

Fledgling Freddie
What a shamefull way of getting RP.

Standing on the other side of a wall Pboea and hit people who are out of line of sight and abusing a known bug.

I have taken screenshots and I will report you I just find it sad that you cant win by not cheating. For those who havnt seen them in action flame away if you feel like it but that doesnt make me less right or them less cheaters.

Enli

Fledgling Freddie
"Cry me a river"
as with all these threads, the one that posts just has 2 results

1) +1 on ur post-count
2) lose ur face, cause u just have to RN it and not make a very common thread ... for the 100th time

(this is for subjects as cone/pbae probs, horner probs,...)
stop doing this, stop wasting my time

ow yeah +1 post for me :D

Sarumann

Can't get enough of FH
well mentalists allways need a valid target to AOE nuke so nice work, ;)

Phule_Gubben

Fledgling Freddie
Nice to see all hibs defend a bugabuse. keep it coming lads, we might not see you around for long.

Puppet

Part of the furniture
Still puzzled how a mentalist is going to PBAE you. If he's nuking you, he has LOS to you (or someone near you, incase he's AE nuking).

If the others are PBAE'ing intentionally to cheat, RightNow it. On the other hand, accidents happen. Ive been PBAE'ed by Muylaetrix and Vriezer through walls and oil'ed by Deathbymagma while I was inside a keep on the 2nd floor, but I cry abit IRL and /release ;P

Raimo

One of Freddy's beloved
Dimse Dut said:

Standing on the other side of a wall Pboea and hit people who are out of line of sight and abusing a known bug.

I have taken screenshots and I will report you I just find it sad that you cant win by not cheating. For those who havnt seen them in action flame away if you feel like it but that doesnt make me less right or them less cheaters.
1st of all i dont have Pbaoe,2nd of all if i know zerg is there ill pick 1 target and AoE DD it.I cant abuse LoS like other AoE dmg casters,i need a target and have LoS to AoE nuke etc.
And about the spells going through the walls atm, all i say is working as indended.
And dont come to cry to me anymore cause mids and albs do it aswel,got plent of video clips and screenshots on alb Pbaoing through walls and floors.

Even if u reported us all then think the game would lose over 100ppl for bans etc if all reported the dmg through walls.

Kuhan

Loyal Freddie
Dimse Dut said:

they wont get banned :p ive got my bainshee from lvl 44 - 50 RR7 by wiping ML raids and using LoS bugs in gothwaite house never been banned once and also pwning a fg attacking a keep door.

illu

Part of the furniture
The worst bit is the people that admit using the bugs and are proud of it.

It's up to Mythic and GOA to either hot fix or sort this out. Until then, you might as well ignore that walls are there. And I love the classic - he does it so I'm going to do it arguement.

Personally I'd ban every abuser :>

And I'd delete bainshee's and most AoE casters - such easymode rubbish :p

Oli - Illu

Kuhan

Loyal Freddie
illu said:
The worst bit is the people that admit using the bugs and are proud of it.

It's up to Mythic and GOA to either hot fix or sort this out. Until then, you might as well ignore that walls are there. And I love the classic - he does it so I'm going to do it arguement.

Personally I'd ban every abuser :>

And I'd delete bainshee's and most AoE casters - such easymode rubbish :p

Oli - Illu

the class has been out for more than a year now i think its kind of like a message from mythic - we really dont give a shit.

Gazon

Fledgling Freddie
Puppet said:
Still puzzled how a mentalist is going to PBAE you. If he's nuking you, he has LOS to you (or someone near you, incase he's AE nuking).

If the others are PBAE'ing intentionally to cheat, RightNow it. On the other hand, accidents happen. Ive been PBAE'ed by Muylaetrix and Vriezer through walls and oil'ed by Deathbymagma while I was inside a keep on the 2nd floor, but I cry abit IRL and /release ;P

If you were hit by me at 2nd floor in keep, I was AOE'ing you or someone close to your from the top of the stairs (like a mentalist omg!).
Being hit by oil inside a keep has been there since day one.

However: bridges ARE bugged this patch. Hitting people with pbaoe through the ceiling etc was impossible before this patch. Rightnow it.

Drusus

Fledgling Freddie
Raimo said:
And about the spells going through the walls atm, all i say is working as indended.

It isn't 'Working as intended'. It is a bug, and will be fixed.
'Working as intended' is for when it isnt a bug and won't be fixed.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
mentalists should all respec mentalism, cant risk any of their AOE nukes or DoTs hitting someone in a bridge. alternativly the RP cows could stop charging into bridges.

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
Raimo said:
1st of all i dont have Pbaoe,2nd of all if i know zerg is there ill pick 1 target and AoE DD it.I cant abuse LoS like other AoE dmg casters,i need a target and have LoS to AoE nuke etc.
And dont come to cry to me anymore cause mids and albs do it aswel,got plent of video clips and screenshots on alb Pbaoing through walls and floors.

Even if u reported us all then think the game would lose over 100ppl for bans etc if all reported the dmg through walls.

If you think a bit (rare) i dont think it was targeted to you. it was targed to the group you were in, wich case she remembers your name from the others.
And if you have plenty of videos report it. ofc you can use the same excuse in court... yeah i´ve seen many ppl kill others...that gives me the right to do the same :twak:

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
Enli said:
"Cry me a river"
as with all these threads, the one that posts just has 2 results

1) +1 on ur post-count
2) lose ur face, cause u just have to RN it and not make a very common thread ... for the 100th time

(this is for subjects as cone/pbae probs, horner probs,...)
stop doing this, stop wasting my time

ow yeah +1 post for me :D

Yay...a intelligent post...NOT.

As for the +1 i dont think you have many looking on your reputation lol

Graendel

Fledgling Freddie
If someone wants a screenshot of me healing my entire group without a valid target just PM Farils.

Dimse Dut

Fledgling Freddie
Raimo said:

1st of all: If you work together with people who bug abuse your just as guilty.

2nd I dont bug abuse in rvr, Im known to get VERY upset if i find out that a raid of any sort is using bugs so YES i do have a right to complain just because you dont have the backbone not to abuse bugs.

3rd. I like that you said "us all" in your reply. Shows the color of your tail =D
If it takes every single player to report for it to stop so be it.
I love rvr I dont mind dieing to an enemy but like i dont stand for bug abuse from my realm mates (albs) why the beep should i tolerate from someone I dont even know?

As I said before: Flaming me doesnt make you right.

Tallen

Fledgling Freddie
Andrilyn said:
Ban all bug abusers imo!

It's a bit lame, this can't be argued, but banning players for playing their classes the way the game (an old game, so no excuses for not having this fixed) allows is not going to wash. Should we ban a new bainshee who doen't know any better for coning a visable target and accidentally hitting 10 others cowering behind a wall?

Reportable deliberate bug abuse, ok fine, like someone deliberately standing in a wall and nuking from a point where they cannot be targetted or hit. Otherwise where does it end?

Ban all stormlords then? Surely a storm shouldn't work through a wall?

Ban all perfectors, fops and sor's work through walls, that must be a bug?

Ban all BD's using their mystic pets to nuke players with no los, thats a bug, isn't it?

Ban all warlocks, mana ments, chanters and any other class that uses an aoe that works through a wall...isnt that a bug?

Ban all lag casters.

Ban all mages that strafe to avoid being hit, thats bug abuse...isn't it?

Ban all players who use the water los issue to avoid being hit, surely that has to be a bug?

Who knows, who cares, there are a lot of things in the game that could be considered bugs. Whining about them won't achieve anything, you just have to accept them as part of the game mechanics until they are fixed.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Hi there... americans made daoc... you actually think americans will get off their lazy arses and fix an old game which to be fair they should of fixed everything in daoc the time its been out... without a burger with extra lard as a reward? americans+french people.. the ultimate disaster force :x

Dimse Dut

Fledgling Freddie
Tallen said:
It's a bit lame, this can't be argued, but banning players for playing their classes the way the game (an old game, so no excuses for not having this fixed) allows is not going to wash. Should we ban a new bainshee who doen't know any better for coning a visable target and accidentally hitting 10 others cowering behind a wall?

Reportable deliberate bug abuse, ok fine, like someone deliberately standing in a wall and nuking from a point where they cannot be targetted or hit. Otherwise where does it end?

Ban all stormlords then? Surely a storm shouldn't work through a wall?

Ban all perfectors, fops and sor's work through walls, that must be a bug?

Ban all BD's using their mystic pets to nuke players with no los, thats a bug, isn't it?

Ban all warlocks, mana ments, chanters and any other class that uses an aoe that works through a wall...isnt that a bug?

Ban all lag casters.

Ban all mages that strafe to avoid being hit, thats bug abuse...isn't it?

Ban all players who use the water los issue to avoid being hit, surely that has to be a bug?

Who knows, who cares, there are a lot of things in the game that could be considered bugs. Whining about them won't achieve anything, you just have to accept them as part of the game mechanics until they are fixed.

I understand what you mean and I usually dont go into a rage when accidents happen ( Like casting schrooms inside a keep can be tricky to get right because they popup far from the GT and ect) THis case is different. MiniDk was standing with no enemies close to him in a corner by a wall PBoaing people on the other side. There is no case of " self-defence" here. He stood there Nuking gladly away with his aim on the people on the other side of the wall.

Raimo

One of Freddy's beloved
Drusus said:
It isn't 'Working as intended'. It is a bug, and will be fixed.
'Working as intended' is for when it isnt a bug and won't be fixed.
Well not my problem that my spells go through the walls.I only need to have LoS for 1 alb/mid to do my DD.
And yes i want Mythic this bug.
And i have send a post to mythic to fix it aswel.

Raimo

One of Freddy's beloved
Dimse Dut said:
1st of all: If you work together with people who bug abuse your just as guilty.

2nd I dont bug abuse in rvr, Im known to get VERY upset if i find out that a raid of any sort is using bugs so YES i do have a right to complain just because you dont have the backbone not to abuse bugs.

3rd. I like that you said "us all" in your reply. Shows the color of your tail =D
If it takes every single player to report for it to stop so be it.
I love rvr I dont mind dieing to an enemy but like i dont stand for bug abuse from my realm mates (albs) why the beep should i tolerate from someone I dont even know?

As I said before: Flaming me doesnt make you right.
1st of all i need LoS of sight on some1 to use my AoE DD.
I was using my AoE DD before the bug came on bridge fights.
the fact that my dmg goes through the walls about that i cant do anything.
And 2nd of all im not gonna stand there and wait till some1 kills me because i cant cast my DDs.

Tbh its no point at whining me considering what other ppl with Pbaoe and Caoe did there.They dont need LoS ,I do.

Raimo

One of Freddy's beloved
And i have plenty of pictures to prove that it aint only hibs doing Pbaoe through walls/floors.Albs do it aswel.
You have to live with it til Mythic will fix it.

pip

Banned
Easy to fix these bugs,just get rid of NF,imo its boring anyway:)

elbeek

Part of the furniture
Years ago, when Necroes first hit RvR there was a huge amount of bug abuse which resulted in many similar posts. Hibs and Mids both qq'd about it and a fix was brought in very speedily.

Now we have the wall bug, which is just as bad. Shitty game mechanics and no fix as yet. This results in people taking advantage of it, lets face it, it is human nature to take the easy way out. No doubt if there was a similar "feature" available to Albs we would "abuse" it too.

I don't condone utilising a fault in game but I do understand why people use it. You can't blame anyone but the game designers imho and until there is a fix and by whining about such features just makes people use it all the more.

The common sense approach until a fix is brought in is to avoid the bridges. Let's face it, it's not that hard to do is it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom