Ment and Chanter Questions

Khalesh

Fledgling Freddie
Currently i have may ment specced 50 light as i use him to farm scrolls and some artis when i solo with bb and sali.

I have recently toa'd him up, working on mls and is RR3L1 atm.

I wanna dedicate this char more to rvr and was thinking of the following spec to make him more usefull in rvr grps: 46light/ 28 ment.

My questions are as follows:

1) Is this a good spec for rvr or try something else?
2) Does the difference between 50 and 46 light make much difference to my DDs (got +13 from items/rr)?
3) I am working on a chanter atm to be my farmer boi as i think once i go 46 light, salis will be a bit harder to hold on to. Question is: will the chanter be able to farm most of the mobs i used to farm with ment (got a bb and working on fop).

Thanks for any input

Aetius

Fledgling Freddie
If you are going to make a chanter, and want to dedicate mentalist for RvR, you can always spec him a mana menta :)

My menta is mana. Have loads of fun RvR, got HoT, mr, demezz, dots. specced mine 46/28/4. Also good with chanters when farming :)

Saje

Loyal Freddie
Khalesh said:
Currently i have may ment specced 50 light as i use him to farm scrolls and some artis when i solo with bb and sali.

I have recently toa'd him up, working on mls and is RR3L1 atm.

I wanna dedicate this char more to rvr and was thinking of the following spec to make him more usefull in rvr grps: 46light/ 28 ment.

My questions are as follows:

1) Is this a good spec for rvr or try something else?
2) Does the difference between 50 and 46 light make much difference to my DDs (got +13 from items/rr)?
3) I am working on a chanter atm to be my farmer boi as i think once i go 46 light, salis will be a bit harder to hold on to. Question is: will the chanter be able to farm most of the mobs i used to farm with ment (got a bb and working on fop).

Thanks for any input

Well 1) Yes 46light/28 menta is the best spec imo, U got ur demezz and a kick ass DD
2) nope, no difference almost.
3) I can easyly charm sallys with 46 light, never played chanter tho xD

Doink-666

Fledgling Freddie
Played 2nd menta on PvP server, 44 light is all you need, only had enough in mana for 1st mr rest menta, mainly for the heal and demezz and mezz, though thats PvP. tbh 44 Light is enough with a decent ToA temp and rest mana.

imo at least :m00:

Funkdocta

Fledgling Freddie
can u not hold onto a sally with 42 light? Im thinkin of rolling a menta also.

Alme

Fledgling Freddie
Doink-666 said:
Played 2nd menta on PvP server, 44 light is all you need, only had enough in mana for 1st mr rest menta, mainly for the heal and demezz and mezz, though thats PvP. tbh 44 Light is enough with a decent ToA temp and rest mana.

imo at least :m00:

why the fuck would u spec 1 short of the best dd lol

Ballard

Fledgling Freddie
Funkdocta said:
can u not hold onto a sally with 42 light? Im thinkin of rolling a menta also.

Not unless you were very high RR. A safe holding level at rr3 with max +light is to spec 48 light.

Howley

Fledgling Freddie
shuld my menta have 46 or 48 light to charm sally best or will 46 do same job ( wit +13 light ofc )

censi

Can't get enough of FH
when you get to rr4-5 you wont have problems holding sala's with 45 light (providing you have capped + light)

before then you will get a few annoying resists that can wipe you.

in terms of farming there aint too much difference chanter pet required more healing and mana but locks aggro better with focus.

chanter pet is actually better for a few set encounters that are focus pullable still.

tbh i would not roll and chanter and a menta. One or the other is better.

I would actually say they are both great in pve and pvp.

(go with the menta)

Mutoria

Fledgling Freddie
if your gonna farm with chanter it may be hard to kill the mobs you kill with sally, unless you have the ml9 pet. ( or mad heals/fop ) !

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Doink-666 said:
Then it was 45, point in swearing? prick

because he read the word in one of his mums "special" books and now uses it as much as he can because it makes him look all grown up.

Khalesh

Fledgling Freddie
Hehe thanks for all the input guys :)

Think im gona go with 46 light 28 ment 4 mana when i respec.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom