Mens Swimming Shorts!

rynnor

Rockhound
Whats all the nonsense about no shorts either to the knee or below the knee at swimming pools?

On the net there are reports of it being because it hinders swimming or because they are more likely to have been used for non-swimming related activities and may be full of bacteria.

In non lane swimming sessions people barely swim at all so it seems a bit bizarre - it also seems to be slowly spreading to new pools - kinda strange?

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Whats all the nonsense about no shorts either to the knee or below the knee at swimming pools?

On the net there are reports of it being because it hinders swimming or because they are more likely to have been used for non-swimming related activities and may be full of bacteria.

In non lane swimming sessions people barely swim at all so it seems a bit bizarre - it also seems to be slowly spreading to new pools - kinda strange?
You've had to wear speedos in France for years, like 7-8 years ago, me my dad and my 3 brothers all got matching speedos for the lols.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
My local swimming pool is nuts about what you can / can't wear.

You can just about get away with this:

victorian_mens_fashion_13.jpg

and even then they'll frown if you turn up with your jacket undone

Our local newsagents are worse. I turned up in a morning suit to buy a lottery ticket and they called the police.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin

Our local newsagents are worse. I turned up in a morning suit to buy a lottery ticket and they called the police.
Coming from you, I'm fucking not surprised.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing

Sound policies for a better Britain. Its about time.

In Ireland you have to swimming cap in the pool, no exceptions. The claim is hygiene which is bollocks of course, its just to save money with less hair clogging up the filters; I'm pretty sure swimming caps aren't stopping every kid who ever lived from taking a sneaky piss.

Lethul

FH is my second home
Something weird that has been used in Sweden for the last 5~ years or so (might be incorrect timespan!) is that the young guys (15-20) tend to have boxers under the swimming/surf shorts.

Apparently its cool

kalsong_lotten-788195.jpg

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
The whole jeans-low, boxers thing originated in US prisons.

Prisoners who wanted to signal their willingness to receive anal sex wear them like that...

:)

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
I wonder where Kris Kross are now...

edit - nowhere, it seems, since 1996.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Every now & again you see some idiot trying to walk down the street with his jeans ridiculously low. You don't look cool. You look like a cock. Buy a belt you muppet.

Kryten

Old Cow.
Fuck speedos. Fuck anyone wearing them. Let's do a pros/cons thing here.

Speedos:
Pros: You look like a cunt
Cons: You look like a cunt - and if you're a fat cunt like me, you look like an even bigger cunt
You can't hide a stiffy. Swimming pools are usually chocka with women wearing very little. There's often therefore good reason to want to hide one. Unless you just want to try and freak them out or pull the neighbourhood bike.
You look like a cunt.

Swimming shorts:
Pros: When worn properly, you don't look like a cunt.
You can hide a stiffy quite easily.
Cons: They have to really properly fit otherwise you'll only go down that flume once then wait at the bottom for your shorts to catch up.

rynnor

Rockhound
Fuck speedos. Fuck anyone wearing them. Let's do a pros/cons thing here.

Speedos:
Pros: You look like a cunt
Cons: You look like a cunt - and if you're a fat cunt like me, you look like an even bigger cunt
You can't hide a stiffy. Swimming pools are usually chocka with women wearing very little. There's often therefore good reason to want to hide one. Unless you just want to try and freak them out or pull the neighbourhood bike.
You look like a cunt.

Not good for your balls either and if one slips out at the public pool you could have an issue tbh...

sayward

Resident Freddy
Hotels in Egypt have signs up saying please don't go in in your day clothes cos the women go in fully dressed instead of getting those burkini things. Yuk.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom