Men: know your limits

Tom

I am a FH squatter
877087500_09a2276cf4.jpg

Thats the last time I ever clean an oven. Fucking thing. Now I have to go and buy another one :(

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
Cleaning an oven is simple, and requires no hard work.

Simply get a spare baking tray, cover it with foil and put it at the bottom of the oven. Replace foil when needed. You will never need to clean the bottom of your oven again if you do this.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Astoundingly, its still working. I have no idea why. Perhaps the element is wired in two halves, I presumed it was wired as a single complete circuit.

Bollocks to it then. I'm not spending good money where its not needed!

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Cleaning an oven is simple, and requires no hard work.

Simply get a spare baking tray, cover it with foil and put it at the bottom of the oven. Replace foil when needed. You will never need to clean the bottom of your oven again if you do this.
That's dead posh, I don't even use a baking tray!

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
I just wait. My oven said "self cleaning" on the box. My gf says it's a pack of dirty lies, but I prefer to believe that elves visit in the dead of night to clean the thing :/

Dukat

Resident Freddy
I just wait. My oven said "self cleaning" on the box. My gf says it's a pack of dirty lies, but I prefer to believe that elves visit in the dead of night to clean the thing :/

THATS NOT SELF CLEANING! THATS ELF CLEANING! :D :D

(I'll get my coat)

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Astoundingly, its still working. I have no idea why. Perhaps the element is wired in two halves, I presumed it was wired as a single complete circuit.

Bollocks to it then. I'm not spending good money where its not needed!

If i remember correctly, the part you broke, is just the metal that is heated with the electricity. Basicly if the current is connected anywhere on that roundybout piece of metal, it would still heat up.

Might be mistaken.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Well it cooked my chicken tonight. Took ages, but meh.

I think I'll head over to Wickes tomorrow, someone said they had a sale on. Besides, I want a fan assisted oven, this oven is SHIT.

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
After reading this thread.. I am SO making sure the woman I eventually marry (.. Or the one who can deal with me, mentally) knows how to clean ovens. That scares me.

throdgrain

FH is my second home
You twats. You dont need a baking tray to clean your oven.

You dont need silver foil.

You need a wife ffs.

Kami

Can't get enough of FH
can't you just replace the element? I did on my cooker a few weeks ago, cost me a total of £37 and 5 minutes (4 screws).

Tom

I am a FH squatter
King Alfred burnt his cakes in this thing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom