memorys of prydwen/excal

chrispy

It's my birthday today!
just thought id put this in,just remembering the days before DF.

waiting for groups at gobbo,waiting for icer groups in AC just to get the next level.

and when ML's where like so hard to get on well they was for me lol

god i remember before NF waiting in odins gate for mids to come with old GK mates :)

put some good/bad memorys but it has been a great few years playing on prydwen since ToA came out had fun n met some great friends.
:england:

cadwaladr

Loyal Freddie
Remember the old xp groups in the barrows? thinking wtf was that when you saw your first Inconnu? Trying to do the old epic steps out in the fronters, (with Gear hunting for newbs n PL duos out near the Ellels). Ahh yes I remember all those memories. Old and new, who could forget the thid smurf army? God what a laugh that was.
hehe Iv spent a lot of the past w/end thinking of all the times Iv had on daoc. Mostly because Im using one of those 14 day free codes on the US servers. Iv found myself thinking 'even if I dont stay over there, I wont be back to excaliber or pryd. My account closes mid month and I cant find enough reasons to stay. So odds are this is farewell. Thanks to all the people out there that have been good friends, and glorious foes (yes even you Gear ;) ) Thanks for all the laughs, the battles, the memories. Thanks for it all. Time to set off out on another adventure. /salute

Thorwyn

FH is my second home
*Sitting on the pad in Sauvage shortly after the introduction of epic armour, saying "OMGWTF look at this armour!!!"

*Running all the way out of Mithra with this huge roman boss muppet behind you

*Jumping into the Harvester room in Barrows (no falling damage!)

*Barrows NOT itemized!

*Trees

*Trees

*Even more trees

*Corpse Summoner Madness

*Trying to find a hooded cloak (who cares about stats?.. HOOD is cool)

*Sitting in Catacombs, yelling "BE AN INDIVIDUAL! LEAVE GUARDIANS OF LIGHT! YOU CAN DO IT!"

*Log-out relic raids

*Removing the (hooded) cloak to reduce lag during relic raids

*Thinking that "torch on" would allow the enemies to see you

*Gobo chains

*Running away from gobo chains

*Killing the entire beach while running away from gobo chains

aika

Can't get enough of FH
they see you with torch on from miles :>

cadwaladr

Loyal Freddie
*Sitting on the pad in Sauvage shortly after the introduction of epic armour, saying "OMGWTF look at this armour!!!"

well there was nothing else to do, cos you usualy just missed that lazy bum of a port master.

Mcflury

Fledgling Freddie
Aye, I too had some awesome times in this game. But I also am leaving now, because imo RvR is simply too dead.

The times I loved the most this last year was when I ran good stealth groups... awesome kills, nice sneaking... stealthers rule :) I always would like to thank anyone that stood up a good fight against my stealth groups or against me in person, allthough my dude Blackdagger wasn't really a tough cracker to kill :)

From the old days I mostly remember people just grouping at lower lvls, working together to do the lvling (instead of the solo'ing now) and all races starting in different towns. It used to be a beautiful world... now it just seems as if the eternal war between the three realms has drained all life-force from the realms, and only the real hard an tough veterans remain.

So, I wish all these veterans good luck, and probably see you all on some other game (age of conan or WH or something else).
/salute

necromania

Can't get enough of FH
I remember and miss the good oldstyle Xp grp's. getting to lvl 20, being so happy " Yes i reached Thid!", then waiting for the lazy porters to arrive zZzZz ..

damn i had so many good/funny hours in mithra,barrows,Sp at gians and so on :(.

too sad most of the old players left long time ago.. :(

Misses all of u guys who remembers me that doeS/doesnt play anymore <3

Mcflury

Fledgling Freddie
this might bring a tear to your eye:

Eble

I give you memories, I hope it brings a smile to your face as it did me making it. (14meg file 5mins long)

http://www.adam.com.au/southstar/memories.wmv

beautiful movie mate, it really touched me deep within. I did notice not too many pictures were taken from these days, it's a pitty. I was kinda hopeing someone had a picture of me getting killed or something :) At least I would know people remembered me the way I was... the gimpy over-brave infil :)

Exilon

Loyal Freddie
Kewl slide show Eble..daoc was a great game,i keep thinking it was so great cause it was my first mmorpg,but i dont think so,the meer complexity and overall high difficulty of it made it special.

P.S. Lol at the pic where u were boning the horse while morphed ! :D...i want band anme and song too pls,Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom