Memories, like the corners of my mind...

C

Ch3tan

Originally posted by tomjeffs
I remember with glee having 'tk rounds' in the dying seconds of a map. The idea was that in the last 20 seconds or so, everyone on either side would madly tk each other.

Believe me, it was piss funny, and it hardly mattered cos noone could have killed the nme anyway. I stopped doing this when an admin said via admin message 'er..no Tom, lets not...'

gulp
Yes and I banned you a fair few times as well.

O

old.D0LLySh33p

Ch3ts the stern admin guy evil bloke man.

T

Tom

LOL yeah he only banned me cos I tked him first a couple of times. You should have seen him blowing away his teammates with that para.

C

Ch3tan

Originally posted by Moving Target
And hes shit at CS to boot too ;)
says mr /retry because my score doesn't look to good :p

M

Moving Target

Originally posted by Ch3tan

says mr /retry because my score doesn't look to good :p

Heh :)

What would you do if you had a crap score and under $800, eh? Eh!? :)

C

Ch3tan

I'd follow a rich teammate, wait for him to die and steal his gun.

M

Moving Target

Typical, need someone in #bwadmins, no CS admins there :rolleyes:

M

Moving Target

Just wasted 20 mins of my time, fucking useless. Thank you Barrysworld!

M

Mr Bungle

It was so along ago when I had my first blast of CS. I think it was Beta 3 on DarkClown's 24/7 Duster (stateside server). My first kill (if I remember correctly) was with a USP - I didn't know you could buy armor back then.

The next kills were all TMP I think, for some reason I stuck to silenced weapons - I was a camper and I still believed CS was "realistic". :p

So all in all, I haven't really changed much weapon choice wise, Scout, USP, TMP, and not the S H O T T E H !... Although in 1.4 I really suck with the S H O T T E H !... Something has gone wrong there.

Cheers,
Bungle

O

old.D0LLySh33p

Aw MT :( I was there and can testify to the lack of CS admin help. Though MT's brand of politeness wasn't much help ;)

O

old.D0LLySh33p

Originally posted by Mr Bungle
So all in all, I haven't really changed much weapon choice wise, Scout, USP, TMP, and not the S H O T T E H !... Although in 1.4 I really suck with the S H O T T E H !... Something has gone wrong there.

OMG, the shotteh God is no longer our God!

M

Moving Target

That's because the guy there was a twat.

And I wasn't pleased by the fact that after 20 mins later no admins came.

T

Tom

You want permanent 24/7 admins on call all day long? Get your wallet out. What more do you expect? Its fucking free.

:eek:

M

Moving Target

No, but it's not exactly 4 in the morning is it? And you'd think they would have 1 admin on there, for the most popular online game in the world? They could do with getting some more admins, and yes, it is free, but whats the point of servers if there aren't any admins? They might as well turn them all off, and we can all go over to Jolt.

</well pissed>

S

Skyler

yeah jolt admins are realllllllllly good honest.....

"hi theres a cheat on jolt 7"

"go demo him then...."

pldpldpld!

and if you want me around a 24/7 pay me a fucking wage :p

M

Moving Target

Shut%20the%20f-ck%20up-Arnold.jpg

I win

O

old.D0LLySh33p

And this thread had started out with the best intentions.

/me feels sorry for Schads...

R

Rubber Bullets

Yeah, thanks Dolly :)

I thought I'd started something light and fluffy, try to bring back some good memories, and what happens? :rolleyes:

Ah well, it was a good try I guess, it lasted a while. :D

s

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom