Memorial video

T

trenn

I have been searching for a memorial video for about a month or so it was out about a year ago but cant remember who it was made in respekt for.

But it was where every alb stood in a long line and waited for the person who sadly died of cancer.

Can anyone plz help out ???

N

nicky-nook

Jesus :( i just read that all again ..

That was sad but very cool all the nice things some people said.

D

Demolay

I did it m8 got it sumwhere if it's not still around if the Oggy one

W

Whoodoo_RD

Oggy was a Hib.

Was this a Euro one or a US one?

D

Demolay

Good man - knew him in beta was all a little last minute was at work when I found out thank Vulcan for the shout /salute Oggy

T

trenn

I am sorry to say this m8 but the one i am looking for i a albion char. And if it helps the song which were used in the movie is the main theme to gladiator.

C

chosen

hmm a alb, maybe it is sissyfo or something ? can't rembemer the name correct, but remember we had a big great gathering in HW with no fights(like it ended with the Oggy Gathering :( )

C

ChillyDawg

aye, sissyfoo, died a while back, was a big memorial. just forum search for it.

A

Aoami

I don't think it was Sissyfoo, as he moved to America last week.

C

chosen

Originally posted by Aoami
I don't think it was Sissyfoo, as he moved to America last week.

his name was sissyfos, sissyfo or something quite like the guy with the name sissyfoo

T

thecure

:(

Name was Sisifos greek player died from cancer too, irl friend:(We hold a really nice memorial in hw with no fighting and lots of ppl around the realms

L

Lambsbreed

Think you mean the memorial after Marc Le-something football player that died on the footballfield

Users who are viewing this thread