memorial for chiefthunder/mandi

gravedigger

Fledgling Freddie
i know my brother would loved to have a memorial for him when he passed on in december

he always looked up to peeps who made memorial movies to remember tem by when they r gone , so after 2 months since his passing time is right to make one (or even consider one)

i know it took some time before i even tought about doing one but last 2 months have been hard for me , and all the support i got from the people on FH is somethin i will cherish for the rest of my life , so i wanna thank everyone who posted on on the RIP thread of my brother it is (and still) is helpin me true hard times (you guys got no idea how much i miss him)

i know i sometimes get emotional (even when writing this) but he asked me couple weeks before he died to see if he could get one also , and i promised him no matter what he get one

now the problem is , i suck at makin movies (with fraps etc) dont got a clue (and tbh i dont want 2 cous it consume so much space also) how to do it (being honest) so im lookin or better said wondering if peeps on FH have any suggestions to do a memorial and a movie for him , got few screenshots i would like to have in it also (got loads i found on his pc from the past etc)

so im open to any suggestions , peeps who can make movie of the memorial also , but there is one thing i would like from you lads its the following , my brother over the years has been in several guilds , on alb he was in usual suspects , the 30 , lords of england etc (forgive me if i forgot a few but they can come forward on this thread plz) cous i never played with him on alb/prydwen side , as for the guilds he has been in over the years on hibernia/excal like na fianna , iron pookha wolves , llaw arian , new dawn , draconis alumni etc (forgive me if i forgot few) i would love tem to do somethin special when called for like first the guilds of albion he has been in to move inside circle or smt and do somethin (same for his hib guilds he has been in) like i said im open for anythin

so any suggestions r welcome and plz dont be shy to post anythin on this thread peeps ty alot upfront

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
If something gets established I'd be there m8 to pay my respect :(

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
I'll definately come if im not at work, Would be nice :]

Olvoair

Fledgling Freddie
would for sure show up. Dont let the lack of responses discourage you.

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Vf could surely do something i guess about the movie.
I'll be there G.

Congax

Fledgling Freddie
I'll find a EU daoc acc to toddle along if something gets arranged.

islef

Loyal Freddie
Post date and time and i will do my utmost to come and bring some friends and foes from avalon.

kirennia

Part of the furniture
Would also make an appearance. Would offer to make the movie as well but sadly with coursework deadlines and exams coming up, I wouldn't have the time :( Will let TT and all others in alliance on avalon know about this when it happens.

Wild

One of Freddy's beloved
id be happy to help in anyway i can

i am the GM of The 30 but it hasnt had any1 except my buffbot in it for a while. i think mandi rejoined middle of last year after seeing me on my bb he wanted to re-join for old times sake. not sure with what toon it was but prolly the scout he rolled blouse i think the name was

i am also the GM of the usual suspects he was also a member of. i am one of the few remaining members of TUS who still plays and was the founder . for myself personally i found the time playing daoc the most plesent while in TUS. i had to quit for a year due to RL and came back to sadly see it disbanded ..

a few weeks ago a old member Vegedk asked if he could try and get TUS back up and running and i belive he is doing a grand job. he is now joint GM with myself. but i am not active on cluster at moment i am playing on avalon.

most of my time playing with mandi i played Wild the Sorc and filenotfound my Merc .

your brother was a real friend and anything i can do to help please just ask. sadly i have never used Fraps so cant help you there.

Frozodo

Fledgling Freddie
i will happy to reopen me account for tagging along for this.. cheif was one of the best people i ever spoke to in DA and i remember his humour... Good bard and i will be there for sure let me know in a day or two in advance so i could reopen account

Everz

FH is my second home
i will happy to reopen me account for tagging along for this.. cheif was one of the best people i ever spoke to in DA and i remember his humour... Good bard and i will be there for sure let me know in a day or two in advance so i could reopen account

second this

ill be there when theres one m8.

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
i'd like to attend the memorial

might be able to help with the video too, but i can't say for sure until you make concrete plans

Mas

One of Freddy's beloved
Id renew my subs to show my respect if someone can come up with something concrete.

Fahdlan

Fledgling Freddie
I'd love to meet up but my acc is closed and I'am afraid, tho I can send a ss of me, write some words etc on it? but I do not have any old ones from me in LoE. mandi = only cleric that has melee ass kicked me:)
Chiefthunder/Mandi, we all miss you.

kiliarien

Part of the furniture
I know I've spoken to you about it GD, but ofc I'll be there whenever you need (and /bump).

/salute Chiefthunder :worthy:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom