memorial for chiefthunder/mandi on 8th april

gravedigger

Fledgling Freddie
date is set its on 8th of april

will be hard for myself but decided its time to pay a nice farewell for him , all is invited

drop the fightin so no hostility's plz towards other realm mates even after the memorial let everyone go back to his own frontiers or suicide if he wants 2 after , place will be at ruins nged twr 3 water side area

we will pay our last respect around 20 cet

i hope all of his guilds he ever was in can be there aswell cous i will ask em to come forward and pay their personal respects even , i hope also some mids show up ofc all r invited

only thing i still got doubts with is if i should bring any char of him or not so any input of that would be cool

specially vodkafairy is invited since he will make a memorial movie (if more peeps wanna do one also you got my blessing)

i hope some alb can come on vent or smt of his guild lords of england who can be spokesman on alb side and can make a BG for all the albs so can someone of lords of england pm me plz to sort this

so hope to cya all out there

so remember sunday 8th of april 20 cet

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
I'll be away for work on that day mate but I'll try to convince Koun to be a part of that. My feelings will be there mate, I'll talk to you on vent sometime this week.

Regards,

D

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
I'll be inc on chanter i think, Only account thats open.

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
eerm where are u holding this?

place will be at ruins nged twr 3 water side area

I will try to be there to pay m8 respect m8..

imo, bring one of his chars and put it in the middle of circle

Drungan

One of Freddy's beloved
Hello Grave, my condolences. Was sad to hear this.

I can't be there due to exams soon and dunno if Noobinhood (last player of IPW atm) can make it that day.

Best wishes from my side and i hope the event will turn out as you'd like it to be.

Keep it up man, and maybe see u in game in summer prolly. All the best to you and your family.

Basic_X

Fledgling Freddie
After reading around alittle i saw that albion holds a ml9 raid on the same date half an hour after the memorial starts. might put people in a kinky situation (at least me) as i want both :(

collegien

Can't get enough of FH
There will be many ml9 raids but only 1 memorial.

I am going out of the country on that date but i will borrow a laptop and try and get on via dial up. As I have stated previously your brother was and is a big inspiration to me and I will do my best to be there to show my respect.

Shamealot

Fledgling Freddie
After reading around alittle i saw that albion holds a ml9 raid on the same date half an hour after the memorial starts. might put people in a kinky situation (at least me) as i want both :(

Well just ask m to start a bit later, cant be that hard. Its just a little matter of respect.

Shame.

hakoir

Fledgling Freddie
i am going to try get hold of a eu copy and reactivate my acc before tonight

CorNokZ

Well I am at the tower but I don't see anyone? :s

Well there was a ranger and now there is a long run ahead of me.. AGAIN! Nice one Fletch

CorNokZ

Very nice turn up and very beautiful. Much respect to everyone! Didn't see any fighting afterwards which was really nice..

Looking forward to seeing the vid VF, you sneaky little stealther :p

May your brother rest in peace Grave

Basic_X

Fledgling Freddie
Shame i forgot the times, didnt get there before the last part were people stood on a line and /bowed to him ;x

Vrisslar

One of Freddy's beloved
Really nice memorial GD.

R.I.P Chief, you will be missed.

collegien

Can't get enough of FH
I just managed to get there on time but am very glad i managed to pay my respects. As i have said he was a big inspiration to me and i was so close to being in the same position only 2 days after he passed on, But it was his fighting spirit that helped me, and still helps me fight this horrible cancer.

Thankyou Chiefthunder/Mandi and RIP

:worthy:

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
just fyi: when the vid is done it will be posted on the freddys fallen forum, but either gd or me will link to it from here. not that it's rvr related, but people should only really go to the fallen section if they want to and not to regularly check for something that might take 1-2 months

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom