Memorable quotes

Ironfalcon

Can't get enough of FH
I dont know wether this "game" have been on this section yet.. so here we go..

this is a funny little game, if you have a lot of spare time..

what you need to do, is to write a quote from a movie, and then I have to guess, if I am right, I get to write the next quote.. and so on, and so on..

i'll start with one.. :)

That's the one good thing about Paris: there's a lot of girls willing to take their clothes off.

B

Benedictine

"Holy Mary, Mother of God, Holy Mary, Mother of God, Holy Mary Mother of God..."

I'll give you a clue, Robert Redford in a boat.

Ezteq

Queen of OT
Benedictine said:
"Holy Mary, Mother of God, Holy Mary, Mother of God, Holy Mary Mother of God..."

:touch:

did you just win a round? you have to answer $lims question b4 you can put a quote in..

*runs off to get quote police*

Ingafgrinn Macabre

Can't get enough of FH
Benedictine said:

Ironfalcon said:
what you need to do, is to write a quote from a movie, and then I have to guess, if I am right, I get to write the next quote.. and so on, and so on..

hmm.... read the bold part? ;)
I think it's Ez's turn cos that quote was definately Will Smith Talking to Zed about the galaxy being on Orion's belt ;)

Ironfalcon

Can't get enough of FH
Ingafgrinn Macabre said:
hmm.... read the bold part? ;)
I think it's Ez's turn cos that quote was definately Will Smith Talking to Zed about the galaxy being on Orion's belt ;)
Yeh come on ez.. give us a quote! :D

Krait

Fledgling Freddie
Ironfalcon said:
Yeh come on ez.. give us a quote! :D

She'll be going through her "Bumper book of film quotes" and making notes like crazy imo :p

Ezteq

Queen of OT
right 1st woo yay me!! k heres the quote:

guy1: maybe later you can chew the bark off my big fat log.
guy2: was that a homo-sexual remark?

namez0r dat filmz0r!

Ironfalcon

Can't get enough of FH
Ezteq said:
right 1st woo yay me!! k heres the quote:

namez0r dat filmz0r!

Lake Placid.. heres a new one.. :D

Fucking... What the fuck. Who the fuck fucked this fucking... How did you two fucking fucks... FUCK!

fl3a

Can't get enough of FH
boondock saints. funny man. one of the best scenes ever ^^

heres mine:
You see, in this world there's two kinds of people, my friend: Those with loaded guns and those who dig. You dig.

Ironfalcon

Can't get enough of FH
You see, in this world there's two kinds of people, my friend: Those with loaded guns and those who dig. You dig.

The good, the bad, the ugly?

Person 1:I don't *feel* any different. Do I look any different?
Person 2: You still look like an ass to me!

WiZe^

Can't get enough of FH
"I have all the characteristics of a human being: blood, flesh, skin, hair; but not a single, clear, identifiable emotion, except for greed and disgust. Something horrible is happening inside of me and I don't know why. My nightly bloodlust has overflown into my days. I feel lethal, on the verge of frenzy. I think my mask of sanity is about to slip"

[SS]Gamblor

Fledgling Freddie
WiZe^ said:
"I have all the characteristics of a human being: blood, flesh, skin, hair; but not a single, clear, identifiable emotion, except for greed and disgust. Something horrible is happening inside of me and I don't know why. My nightly bloodlust has overflown into my days. I feel lethal, on the verge of frenzy. I think my mask of sanity is about to slip"

BladeRunner

Outlander

Part of the furniture
WiZe^ said:
american psycho

Outlander

Part of the furniture
I know h is psychotic but he is one of my fave characters :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom