Memento

Taen

Fledgling Freddie
cant remember tbh .. would have to watch it again

Bullitt

One of Freddy's beloved
Well firstly spoiler tags were put i for a reason :p and secondly

I think definitely not as he can remember perfectly well up to the point of his wife's murder. Furthermore that's quite a significant event for anybody and he's unlikely to have created such a scheme and consequently go around killing people because it's made up. The real question is whether he was/is on the right track and managed to kill his wife's murderers. Unfortunately you can never know as the whole plot is based on the personalities and actions of the other characters. Are they lying, not lying etc.

My 2p worth.

Bullitt

One of Freddy's beloved
Because he can remember everything upto the accident and Sammy is a case he worked on...not a figment of his imagination. Thats why he has it tatoo'd on his hand...to remember sammys condition and remind himself. through conditioning.

Like he always knows he'll open the draw and find nothing there because of conditioning.

nath

Fledgling Freddie
Do we know that they killed his wife? You see her blinking.. so she could have survived. He could have then killed her via the whole insulin thing..

dysfunction

FH is my second home
nath said:
Do we know that they killed his wife? You see her blinking.. so she could have survived. He could have then killed her via the whole insulin thing..

Thats a good point but I dont think so. I guess his wife may have required insulin after her attack...

I believe he did find his wifes killer. I think that police guy helped him find the man a while ago and then just used him to try and make money.

But after he killed that police guy I think he made sure he would know he had found his wifes killer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom