melle scout template

Shadster

Fledgling Freddie
k with 1.89 here now im totally bored of sniper scout template im looking for a solid melle temp would like td in temp so if any 1 has 1 that i could use please pm / post thanks as its hard to get hold of 1 on limors server from others as i do not speak 1 bit of german. so any help very much appreciated

thk u

Shadster

Fledgling Freddie
btw all what sort of realm abilties would you go with a melle scout was thinking purge 3 mos 3 mob 3 longwind 1 at my rr any better ideas please tell

Thorwyn

FH is my second home
Well... it´s been quite a while since I`ve logged on to DAoC, so my "knowledge" might be a little outdate by the latest developement(s) of the game.
Back in "the daze", melee Scouts used to be mostly thrust.
42 shield is pretty standard, but used to be a metagame thingy at some point. A combined 47 to 50 stealth is nice to have unless you want to dump stealth more or less completely, which would make you a gimped mercenary in studded armour.
42 sh, 44 th, 34 st, 30 bow would leave you at 48 stealth at RR5 with still a decent bow damage output.

As for the RAs...
This completely depends on your playstyle. If you want to hunt assassins, go for MOS3 or 5 as soon as you can afford it. What about IP?

But anyways, I`m out of the game for too long to give you any detailed hints on this part.

Read vnboards and critshot for discussions about that. Once you managed to dig through the pile of whine and crap, you´ll eventually find some decent suggestions.

VN Boards - Camelot Class Boards
DAoC: Scouts - Critshot - MMO Gaming Community

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom