Melee Scout Questions

Sorin

Banned
where are you :( You dissapeared, gone with the wind, and now my life is all in ruin and disarray!

No worries m8y.. i'm back, and it turns out that you guys were right.

I Talked with rightnow about it and block rate does increase by 0.5% each point.. And the cap for blocking remains 75%.
However you can not always a have 75% chance to block since the ability to block depends on your enemies chance to hit. AKA, Weapskill.

In any case.. i never said i was an expert when it comes to being defensive :p
Only offensive ^^

Tosen

Part of the furniture
well... 50+14 shield, greater barricading mytherian, MoBlocking4, and 360 dex on my pally.... and as far as I can see, I'm only pretty close to the hard cap (when fighting high rr dual wielders)...
So go boost it as much as you can!
Shield is fun :) Maybe consider going 50shield - brutalize is an AWESOME style if you ask me.

Danamyr

Fledgling Freddie
well... 50+14 shield, greater barricading mytherian, MoBlocking4, and 360 dex on my pally.... and as far as I can see, I'm only pretty close to the hard cap (when fighting high rr dual wielders)...
So go boost it as much as you can!
Shield is fun :) Maybe consider going 50shield - brutalize is an AWESOME style if you ask me.

I'll dual your Pally with my Pally - he's RR5, MoB IV, 50+15 Shield and 350+ Dex. Got a day to spare? ;)

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
Danamyr said:
I'll dual your Pally with my Pally - he's RR5, MoB IV, 50+15 Shield and 350+ Dex. Got a day to spare? ;)

Duel's eventually time out :(

Matmardigan

Part of the furniture
i played 5 years a melee Scout.

I won alot of fights against known and random stealthers back in the day.

the annoying thing since toa is the need of timer based toys.

Melee Scouts needs em more than any other stealthers to be able to compete.

Most of the time i was slash speced even being a saracen.

Amythyst + Diamond takes to much endu, i was out of endu at the middle of the fight.

Riposte (after block style) + Amethyst (Backup) + Befuddler (Follow up Stun style)

was the best combo i made experiance with. Good dmg, nice endu costs.

Thrust styles i used

Beartooth (afterblock style) + Sting (backup) + Basiliskfang + Pierce

All in all, to play a melee Scout was alot of frustration especialy post toa&co

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom