Elkie

Can't get enough of FH
Eversmallx said:
No idea what spec to go for (rr2 atm).. would this sound right for 50/

50 CD
39 Stealth (+11 temp and +1 from rr)
39 Pierce (+11 temp and +1 from rr)
rest Pathfinding?

why 39 stealth tbh? you will get to rr4-5 so easy better of starting with 35-36 stealth

Everz

FH is my second home
lets say i have quite a few stones in the vault, anyways, looks like will be tough to get to ;p

Puppet

Part of the furniture
Dont go full melee at low RR, you will regret, everyone will outmelee you, you got no RA's to back you up etc.

From RR1 --> RR5 I would advice to go atleast 35 Bow, simply for 'leeching purposes'.

16 Pathfinding --> 2nd speedshout
35 Stealth
39 Pierce/Blade --> can lower this with Wyrd-spec
39 Celtic Dual --> very nice offhand-swings
35 Recurve Bow --> Rapidfire and decent bow dmg.

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Best position to be in as a melee ranger is rr6 with ra's

IP2
PURGE2
MOPAIN3
MOSTEALTH3

Some would choose augs and pd ... but i think once u are ml10 have all the toys and this ra spec u should be pretty solid , i would spec blades myself for malice/battler use2 abilities and in the coming patch ws/con debuff will make blade spec chars lives alot easier versus assasins , i have a rr3 ranger myself im thinking of making melee , but i am happy on shade atm .

Id aim for a similar template to a shade which would aim for...
100 str
85+con
75ish dex <for decent evades>
250 buffed qui <157 unbuffed>
400hp or near <its not worth gimping sists for the extra 50 or so hp if u cant get>
25% melee/body/cold and rest 10%+ and spec in grp heal/sists cl line to even things out.

Spec :

50 composite stealth
50 composite weaponskill <51 past rr5>
50 cd
rest pf for spec af+damage add

Have fun with ure ranger , i may dust off mine soon also ... welcome to stealthwar ... and as a m8 once said ... it aint all milk and cookies u know ;)

Everz

FH is my second home
Puppet said:
Dont go full melee at low RR, you will regret, everyone will outmelee you, you got no RA's to back you up etc.

From RR1 --> RR5 I would advice to go atleast 35 Bow, simply for 'leeching purposes'.

16 Pathfinding --> 2nd speedshout
35 Stealth
39 Pierce/Blade --> can lower this with Wyrd-spec
39 Celtic Dual --> very nice offhand-swings
35 Recurve Bow --> Rapidfire and decent bow dmg.

even tho temp i use has 0 archery bonuses? :p

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
You will need 35 for rapid fire really, not to get it to 51 (bow damage increases anyway, you're not aiming at a composite spec there, just for the ability).

If I remember right on gear i have 50 cd 44 pierce 34 stealth 12 bow and 16 pf. I only use the bow when a scout hits rr5.

PS: Everything should be in past tense :p
PS2: Purge 3 is essential.

Kaun_IA

Fledgling Freddie
Punishment said:
Best position to be in as a melee ranger is rr6 with ra's

IP2
PURGE2
MOPAIN3
MOSTEALTH3

Some would choose augs and pd ... but i think once u are ml10 have all the toys and this ra spec u should be pretty solid , i would spec blades myself for malice/battler use2 abilities and in the coming patch ws/con debuff will make blade spec chars lives alot easier versus assasins , i have a rr3 ranger myself im thinking of making melee , but i am happy on shade atm .

Id aim for a similar template to a shade which would aim for...

template :

i aim for the absolute maxx

WH, GoV, scalars, malice, ml10 offhand (might change that to main hand and malice off hand), SoM

101 str
101 con (or as close as possible)
dex = enough to get 300 buffed
250 qui

360-400 hits

all toa melee bonuses capped
50 af

i have it allmost :D con is 96 tho atm can live whit it
100 str
85+con
75ish dex <for decent evades>
250 buffed qui <157 unbuffed>
400hp or near <its not worth gimping sists for the extra 50 or so hp if u cant get>
25% melee/body/cold and rest 10%+ and spec in grp heal/sists cl line to even things out.

Spec :

50 composite stealth
50 composite weaponskill <51 past rr5>
50 cd
rest pf for spec af+damage add

Have fun with ure ranger , i may dust off mine soon also ... welcome to stealthwar ... and as a m8 once said ... it aint all milk and cookies u know ;)

rr5 here

ip2
mos3
aug str3

:D cant remember where i put my last 5 points. (AoM2 and pd 1 i think)

when ur blades melee ranger... aug str3 > mop3

oh yeah, purge... useless... i had it for a while... really didnt see myself useing it. when stealthers got some off evade stunn in.. doesnt matter... ill wait.. still kill them. dont even purge the poisions :D when i was lower rr (like 3) i was told to get purge 2... so i did, but i quickly changed it to ip2 and now im used to running whitout purge

Solari

Can't get enough of FH
Funny to see people saying "get teh uber1337 temp with everything!"

No point in going beyond a combined 50 spec prior to RR5 mate.

You could even have 48+ stealth if you combine it with a mos 3.
However I wouldn't recommend starting out with 35 stealth if you have a lot of respec stones avaiable, a combined 46 stealth at RR2 IS gonna hurt you. The chances of you having the toys at RR2 to turn the fight around after a PA are this ^ big.

I would probably recommend you to go hybrid for a start aswell... But if you are determined to go melee from start, with the patch we have now i wouldn't recommend blades, sure you get a malice proc but with a 118 str/con debuff your damage goes bye bye.

Any autotrain?

I would do a melee spec for RR3 like this:

50 cd
36 weapon
36 stealth
23 pf
12 bow

You could try and work it around, a high pf is actually pretty decent.

There's many odds ways to do your RA's, but I would recommend you go for the timed ones fairly quick, as they tend to have a much bigger impact than passives.

I would probably spec in this order:

Mos 1
Mos 2
Mos 3
Purge 1
IP 1
IP 2
Purge 2
Aug str (if blades) 1
Aug str (if blades) 2
Aug str (if blades) 3
MoP (if piercing) 1
MoP (if piercing) 2
MoP (if piercing) 3

You could leave purge 2 out, but frankly it sucks at lower realm ranks since casters, on most occasions, are really nice easy rps with purge 2.

Just on a sidenote... why the prefered ml10 offhander? You can always make a decent template around it, what makes you want that specific item? It looks teh hawt? =)

Puppet

Part of the furniture
Terracotta2 said:
You need to auto train for that spec Pup?

I dont think so.

Also blades is just as good as pierce after 1.82 when it comes to fighting that WS-debuff poison. Add in CL-resist buffs and I think blades makes u happier then pierce.

Everz

FH is my second home
Not really a want to go melee, just got told it was the way to go. anyways can any throw me a good hybrid temp my way, will save the one ive got till im rr5.

Aiteal

Can't get enough of FH
Eversmallx said:
Not really a want to go melee, just got told it was the way to go. anyways can any throw me a good hybrid temp my way, will save the one ive got till im rr5.

this is the hybrid temp I use (blades/bow)
maybe some of the items are a lil expensive I dunno
you could always rework it to loose the ml10 ninja blade and use teh champ offhander

https://forums.freddyshouse.com/showthread.php?t=184319

Aiteal

Can't get enough of FH
Here's what I was planning for when I hit RR7 (sometime in 2008 most likely)
I like the ml10 mainhand blade much more than the katana

Although the katana does look really sexy, its proc is subpar compared to the mainhander, one of the most under-rated procs ingame imho, and it usually sells much cheaper in housing compared to the katana

Its not uncommon to proc 3 illusory blades in 1 fight, with 5 swings each hitting for 75 damage (does spirit damage afaik) thats over 1100 free damage Ive had in fights, plus it stops scouts slamming and critting, it also stops stealthers from restealthing obviously

here's a wee clip of the blade in action

in the first fight the scout ran, but the blades finished him off before I even got to him after having to wait 5 secs (purge 1) for the stun to wear off

The blades can be parried/blocked/evaded, but if you back up and keep them in the opponents rear arc you're grand and dandy, they also evade all attacks, so its pretty much an unpurgable dot if you think of it that way.

So I decided to go for ml10 mainhander, malice offhand and came up with this
Gives me

44 AF Bonus
6 Melee Damage Bonus
10 Fatigue
7 Melee Speed Bonus
9 Style Damage Bonus
400 hits
20 str cap
5 con cap

with gov, malice, winged helm, ml10 pants and rod for SL

I'm reworking it currently in an attempt to get better resists, but having difficulty, if anyone can see a way to improve it let me know, possibly by dumping the ml10 pants for GS RF pants, which I cant find the stats for it to see if its a viable alternative :(

anyhow, enough evangelizing on the ml10 mainhander vs offhander

temp here

Dracus

Fledgling Freddie
I agree with most here...lowbie RR melee archer kinda stinks :( my melee hunter has a very hard time mostly, even with uber temp, ML10 etc. One of the few reasons I still get kills now and again is WH, IP2 and FZ :) (sun spear with red haste helps ofc :p).

I'd imagine rangers have an easier time at low RR, since you have DW.

/Dracus

Kaun_IA

Fledgling Freddie
Solari said:
Funny to see people saying "get teh uber1337 temp with everything!"

No point in going beyond a combined 50 spec prior to RR5 mate.

You could even have 48+ stealth if you combine it with a mos 3.
However I wouldn't recommend starting out with 35 stealth if you have a lot of respec stones avaiable, a combined 46 stealth at RR2 IS gonna hurt you. The chances of you having the toys at RR2 to turn the fight around after a PA are this ^ big.

I would probably recommend you to go hybrid for a start aswell... But if you are determined to go melee from start, with the patch we have now i wouldn't recommend blades, sure you get a malice proc but with a 118 str/con debuff your damage goes bye bye.

Any autotrain?

I would do a melee spec for RR3 like this:

50 cd
36 weapon
36 stealth
23 pf
12 bow

You could try and work it around, a high pf is actually pretty decent.

There's many odds ways to do your RA's, but I would recommend you go for the timed ones fairly quick, as they tend to have a much bigger impact than passives.

I would probably spec in this order:

Mos 1
Mos 2
Mos 3
Purge 1
IP 1
IP 2
Purge 2
Aug str (if blades) 1
Aug str (if blades) 2
Aug str (if blades) 3
MoP (if piercing) 1
MoP (if piercing) 2
MoP (if piercing) 3

You could leave purge 2 out, but frankly it sucks at lower realm ranks since casters, on most occasions, are really nice easy rps with purge 2.

Just on a sidenote... why the prefered ml10 offhander? You can always make a decent template around it, what makes you want that specific item? It looks teh hawt? =)

ok, template.... if u dont get a temp whit evrything... ur just gonna be cannon fodder... u will suck. becouse what makes a uber melee ranger is the template, and what toys u have. ofc theres skill how u play, but temp will make a BIG diffrence.

i was hybrid up to rr4+.... and i was blade specc :D i just love malice proc and /use2 too much :D yeah the str/con debuff wasnt cool, but still managed to kill. just didnt attack eny stealther above rr6 and so on. i specced 35 stealth at the start and it wasnt so bad.

why use a ml10 offhander... good stats, nice look and the speed.. when useing whit malice u get a haste effect.. so it roxx. alltho the proc isnt very uber :p atleast its better than battler proc (not /use2). it allso leaves an option to swap ml10 mainhand and malice offhand whit the same stats. that is when u want lower hit speed and more dmg... alls ml10 mainhander has a very roxx proc :)

Meradesh

Fledgling Freddie
To go bow you need MoS 5, so, it's not a nice way to start if you don't hugh a tower till rr4L4.
About melee spec 42 pathfinding returns more than 50 CD, AF gives around 100 extra AF (13% abs aprox) and dmg add belance the dmg you lose from CD, lvl 50 style is bugged and you need to spec 50 main hand 50 CD to propperly use it.
Talking about stealth a ranger in 50 st vs an assasin 50 st will be spotted at MoS 4 range, so 50 st on a melee ranger is not that important.
rr1 to rr5
42 pathfinding
40 CD
35 st
35 mainhand
rr6
42path
42 CD
33 st
35 mainhand
rr7
42 path
43 CD
33 st
33 mainhand
rr8
42 path
44 CD
32 st
32 mainhand

and so on ...

but at the end of the day you must know, melee rangers can compete just becouse of the high defense toys (battler, malice, WH, SoM, GoV, Scalars)+ AF spec. You will kill many assasins with easy but when you face a viper 3 + poison mine assasin who knows how to reaply poisons it will make you cry, and purge 3 will only help vs "no reaplying" assasins.
So if you love stealth wars and melee, the better choice would be rerroll ns imo ^^

Solari

Can't get enough of FH
So many diffrent point of views...

My point on the template wasn't that you shouldn't aim for the perfect template, im merely saying that it's bollox to list all the good items and cap the template on everything. Of course anyone would make that their goal but your not really helping are you? Maybe post a template or suggest some items that you could fit in along with those arti's.

The ml10 offhander is nice... but the proc sucks... You can find a lot of "fast" offhand weapons with better procs, and maybe even better stats as of ToA bonuses is concerned. If there's a way to twist the template around, maybe use some nice cap increase armour drops, like legs of the subjugator, combined with a bane of terkari belt or a malamis belt and on top of that a ring with str cap might make your day. That way you could fit in say a champ weapon with higher toa bonuses and a passive 5% melee resist that goes beyond cap, considering your not using GSV.

If you don't attack anyone above RR6 your gonna have some fckin boring days looking for that solo warder.

CD affects both your style damage, and rate of offhand swings calculated at 0.68 * spec + 25.

Losing out the final 10 CD will lose you some style damage, I must admit I do not know the formula from which it's calculated, but on top of that you lose 6,8% chance of doing an offhand swing.

A high PF is not nessecarily viable... The highest AF buff will give you 80 AF with a 25% buff bonus... You can get item charges of 75 AF... The second last DA would add roughly 4.1 * 7,3 = 29,93 damage a swing, but compared to the points you put into 42 PF I wouldn't say the returns are too great.

An example wielding Malice and Battler:
Let's say you swing for 150 damage offhand. over a 100 swings. Which is not unlikely. Asuming the DA at spec 27 will add 5,3 * 4,1 = 21,73 damage a swing.

42 PF 40 CD:
Offhand swing rate: 52,2
Out of a 100 swings 52,2 would have an offhand swing, I add 52,2 * 150 damage = 7830.
You had 100 mainhand swings and 55,2 offhand swings giving you a total of 155,2 swings, which with the damage add would do 155,2 * 29,92 = 4643,584.
A total of 7830 + 4643,584 = 12473,584 points of damage!

27 PF 50 CD (with approximatly 80 points spare):
Offhand swing rate: 59
Out of a 100 swings 59 would have an offhand swing, I add 59 * 150 damage = 8850.
You had 100 mainhand swings and 59 offhand swings giving you a total of 159 swings, which with the damage add would do 159 * 21,73 = 3455.07
A total of 8850 + 3455.07 = 12305,07 pouints of damage!

Now we have a slight diffrence of 168,514 damage in the favour of the DA spec, but this is calculated WITHOUT the style damage reduction that you lose from a 40 CD spec and you lose the lvl 50 CD style which in no way is bugged... It might be worth a thought, more offhand swings also means more procs from your offhand weapons.

Rangers do rely heavily on their survival skills, but when you fight assasins there's actually a good chance that you in the end will outdamage them.

It's very dependent on your luck though... If your opponent is using matter leggies on you and you've "wasted" all your RA points in speccing PD4 your most likely to have a tough fight comming. But you can get lucky finding someone using physical damage weapons on you.

Another subject is the ml line... Most would go for sojo... and for "starters" I would recommend that aswell... I picked bm later on though and specced SW in my RA's aswell.

Strafe Icestorm, Essence flames, Essence Dampen, Essence Shatter *SW*, Essence Dampen, Essence Shatter. And if your feeling lucky pop an end barrel after a few swings and unleash yet another buffshear chain.
If you get lucky and land a malice debuff aswell it's no fun being a thrust infil for instance. Value 40 d/q suspression backed up by 2 buffshears which could be useless (eg. water breathing and base AF or something) Or extremely powerfull (eg. str/con and d/q specs) which in the last case means free rps.

Hmm can't think of anything else right now...

Everz

FH is my second home
right, had a look through a few templates, i personally prefer using pierce over blades, what are the view of this temp?, although if using blades could make this temp better then i will..

bow stats in [brackets]

Stats

Str: 84[65]
Con: 75
Dex: 101[101]
Qui: 53
Hit: 232

Resists

Body: 25 Energy: 9 (5) Crush: 34 (5)[27]
Cold: 25 Matter: 10 Thrust: 25[18]
Heat: 21 Spirit: 12 Slash: 25[18]

Skills

11 Stealth

9[11] Recurve Bow

11 Piercing

11 Celtic Dual

Cap Increases

26[26] Dex

40 Hits

10 Str

Other Bonuses

2[6] Archery Damage Bonus

10[4] Style Damage Bonus

4 Spell Range Bonus

4 Spell Damage Bonus

8[4] Melee Damage Bonus

9[5] Melee Speed Bonus

6[8] Archery Speed Bonus

5[9] Archery Range Bonus

42 AF Bonus

Chest
Name: Guard of Valor - Melee
Level: 51 Quality: 100
AF: Bonus:
Effect 1: 40 Hits
Effect 2: 18 Strength
Effect 3: 5 Strength Cap Increase
Effect 4: 15 Dexterity
Effect 5: 5 Dexterity Cap Increase
Effect 6: 4 Melee Damage Bonus
Effect 7: 4 Style Damage Bonus
Effect 8: 4 Spell Damage Bonus
Effect 9: 4 Spell Range Bonus
Effect 10: Empty
Utility: 32.00

Arms
Imbue Points: 37.5 of 32 (100 Qual) Overcharge: 38%
Gem 1: 11 Heat Resist - 99 faceted Heated Shielding
Gem 2: 10 Strength - 99 flawed Fiery Essence
Gem 3: 19 Quickness - 99 faceted Airy Essence
Gem 4: 22 Constitution - 99 precious Earthen Essence
Utility: 56.00

Head
Gem 1: 22 Dexterity - 99 precious Vapor Essence
Gem 2: 22 Constitution - 99 precious Earthen Essence
Gem 3: 4 Piercing - 99 flawed Dusty War Spell Stone
Gem 4: 4 Stealth - 99 flawed Airy Battle Jewel
Utility: 69.33

Legs
Gem 1: 25 Dexterity - 99 flawless Vapor Essence
Gem 2: 3 Celtic Dual - 99 rough Icy War Spell Stone
Gem 3: 22 Constitution - 99 precious Earthen Essence
Gem 4: 9 Cold Resist - 99 polished Icy Shielding
Utility: 64.33

Hands
Name: Mariasha's Sharkskin Gloves
Level: 51 Quality: 94
AF: Bonus:
Effect 1: 3 Recurve Bow
Effect 2: 3 Archery Speed Bonus
Effect 3: 4 Crush Resist
Effect 4: 4 Slash Resist
Effect 5: 4 Thrust Resist
Effect 6: 3 Archery Range Bonus
Effect 7: 4 Heat Resist
Effect 8: 4 Cold Resist
Effect 9: 4 Energy Resist
Utility: 63.00

Feet
Imbue Points: 37.0 of 32 (100 Qual) Overcharge: 38%
Gem 1: 19 Quickness - 99 faceted Airy Essence
Gem 2: 25 Dexterity - 99 flawless Vapor Essence
Gem 3: 4 Piercing - 99 flawed Dusty War Spell Stone
Gem 4: 7 Cold Resist - 99 imperfect Icy Shielding
Utility: 63.33

Right Hand
Name: Golden Spear
DPS: Bonus:
Effect 1: 4 Melee Speed Bonus
Effect 2: 12 Strength
Effect 3: 12 Dexterity
Effect 4: 7 Crush Resist
Effect 5: 7 Slash Resist
Effect 6: 7 Thrust Resist
Effect 7: 4 Style Damage Bonus
Effect 8: Empty
Effect 9: Empty
Utility: 58.00

Left Hand
Name: Ranger Champ
Effect 1: 4 Celtic Dual
Effect 2: 7 Strength
Effect 3: 9 Dexterity
Effect 4: 4 Melee Damage Bonus
Effect 5: 4 Style Damage Bonus
Effect 6: 5 Strength Cap Increase
Effect 7: 6 Dexterity Cap Increase
Utility: 30.67

Ranged
Name: Braggart's Bow
Effect 1: 6 Dexterity Cap Increase
Effect 2: 5 Quickness Cap Increase
Effect 3: 3 Recurve Bow
Effect 4: 2 Archery Speed Bonus
Effect 5: 5 Fatigue
Effect 6: 4 Archery Damage Bonus
Effect 7: 4 Archery Range Bonus
Utility: 15.00

Neck
Name: Kraken Beak Necklace
Level: 51 Quality:
Bonus:
Effect 1: 8 Body Resist
Effect 2: 8 Thrust Resist
Effect 3: 8 Slash Resist
Effect 4: 20 Hits
Effect 5: 7 Dexterity Cap Increase
Effect 6: 3 Archery Speed Bonus
Effect 7: Empty
Utility: 53.00

Cloak
Name: Shadoes of Mist - Stealth
Bonus:
Effect 1: 15 Strength
Effect 2: 15 Quickness
Effect 3: 3 Stealth
Effect 4: 10 AF Bonus
Effect 5: 5 Melee Speed Bonus
Effect 6: Empty
Utility: 35.00

Jewel
Name: Gem of Lost - Archer
Bonus:
Effect 1: 10 Constitution
Effect 2: 24 Hits
Effect 3: 4 Body Resist
Effect 4: 4 Matter Resist
Effect 5: 2 Recurve Bow
Effect 6: 2 Archery Range Bonus
Effect 7: 2 Archery Damage Bonus
Utility: 38.67

Belt
Name: Belt of the Forest-Stalker
Bonus:
Effect 1: 4 Celtic Dual
Effect 2: 4 Stealth
Effect 3: 4 Recurve Bow
Effect 4: 40 Hits
Utility: 70.00

Right Ring
Name: Band of Shadows
Bonus:
Effect 1: 7 Body Resist
Effect 2: 7 Spirit Resist
Effect 3: 6 Crush Resist
Effect 4: 6 Thrust Resist
Effect 5: 6 Slash Resist
Utility: 64.00

Left Ring
Name: Ring of Thunder
Bonus:
Effect 1: 3 All Melee Skill Bonus
Effect 2: 22 Strength
Effect 3: 48 Hits
Effect 4: 6 Crush Resist
Effect 5: 10 AF Bonus
Utility: 53.67

Right Wrist
Name: Zahur's Bracer
Bonus:
Effect 1: 60 Hits
Effect 2: 6 Heat Resist
Effect 3: 6 Matter Resist
Effect 4: 6 Crush Resist
Effect 5: 10 AF Bonus
Effect 6: 40 Hits Cap Increase
Utility: 51.00

Left Wrist
Name: Malairt's Bracer of the Mad
Bonus:
Effect 1: 15 Dexterity
Effect 2: 6 Body Resist
Effect 3: 5 Cold Resist
Effect 4: 5 Spirit Resist
Effect 6: 12 AF Bonus
Utility: 42.00

Aiteal

Can't get enough of FH
if you are gonna go pierce
i'd go leggys

physical pierce damage may be ok for shades with higher growth rate styles
but as a ranger you gonna regret it tbh

bladeshadow offhand
heat/cold/spirit mainhand worked wonders for me when I was pierce
mids in particular gimp spirit by and large

Meradesh

Fledgling Freddie
Nice post Solari, it gives nice info to any ranger =)

Solari said:
the lvl 50 CD style which in no way is bugged... It might be worth a thought, more offhand swings also means more procs from your offhand weapons.
QUOTE]

It was some time ago, cap dmg on lvl 50 CD style didn't check CD skill but mainhand skill, so on a wyrd spec it was dealing lower dmg, even lower than 2nd side chain style, when it should do higher with 1.0+ growing rate
about AF charges I got 777 AF with charge 25% buffs, and 785 AF with my own AF spec +25%, not a great deal, just +1% abs aprox

Did GoA fixed it?

Solari

Can't get enough of FH
It was some time ago, cap dmg on lvl 50 CD style didn't check CD skill but mainhand skill, so on a wyrd spec it was dealing lower dmg, even lower than 2nd side chain style, when it should do higher with 1.0+ growing rate
about AF charges I got 777 AF with charge 25% buffs, and 785 AF with my own AF spec +25%, not a great deal, just +1% abs aprox

Did GoA fixed it?

I used to do more damage than the previous styles in the chain and I was 50 cd, 33 blades. So I'm quite sure they did, never noticed anything bad about the style.

ps. quote kinda messed up...

MrBic

Part of the furniture
make a luri ranger.. put your start points 10 qui 5 con 5 str and 10 dex spec blades and be gimped! :drink:

Aiteal

Can't get enough of FH
MrBic said:
make a luri ranger.. put your start points 10 qui 5 con 5 str and 10 dex spec blades and be gimped! :drink:

try 15 dex and 10 qui then go blades like my elf :)

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Group up with Porkbelly and Kilsimba, pro melee rangers :]

Furnus

Fledgling Freddie
Im tryin to lvl up a ranger aswell atm, and i was thinking about going the; 35bow, 39pierce, 39cd, 35stealth, 16pf, i saw a ranger shootin around with 35bow and it really wasn't to bad, but how big is the damage difference between the 35/40/45 bow specs?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom