[Mehvie] Apocalypse Dudes 4

Tuorin

Fledgling Freddie
Kaun_IA said:
nice fights.... agains eclipse :D owned

Was nice movies indeed. Very nice to see long fights and not the usual flawless only recordings. Shows how nice a well played sorc is to play. Also shows how extend from higher los works so well. Shame about the adds I guess.

Was 3 Eclipse, Pupp TDD, Dopi GA, Firehawk AD, Arindel AD and possibly Dorins TDD and if I recall it was Arindels (of Ascending Dawn) very first day he played bard for 18 months having been on a hiatus from daoc. Perhaps Lay can say. I'm also pretty sure we beat that group the night of the first fight in this video. One of them very similar to this fight over two hills and I'm pretty sure we swapped personnel who had to log early.

Funny seeing one cleric showing 1% on hp bar and surviving for ages and also seeing cleric proc a stun on Wonderer just enough to fire rez for Sept. :)

Nice play. :)

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
Really good player septina, Even if you die 4 times in one fight :eek7:

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
rly nice vid :)

cabapov sucked but rest was ace!

Rellik

Fledgling Freddie
stlong movie

liked the editing, but some of the songs was just abit too.. sucky :p

Valgyr

Fledgling Freddie
Poor music for once, like the sorc part, ur play was good except the fight vs eclipse mix then u went into combat too fast after getting rezzed imo, cabby pov wasnt fun at all

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Nice video, good play. Was suprised to see how often (beside of the chain dying) you have been left alone though to do your stuff (even though you have good positioning).

Ah and music was very good :).

liloe

It's my birthday today!
censi said:
like the music cept for that last track.

Last track was best imho =))

But yer, the video was nice, but poor you dieing tons of times one after another :( <fluffle>

Problem with cabby view was the total change of recording quality, that made it look a bit odd.

Lomme

Fledgling Freddie
should of showed the caba pov first, change of qua would have been less noticeable :p

Septina

Part of the furniture
Lomme said:
should of showed the caba pov first, change of qua would have been less noticeable :p

Only added the caba pov cause i wanted the movie to be a little bit longer and that was the only semidecent clip i could get a hold of. :p
Had the rest of the movie completed except the outro and one last fight, so just added that and made outro to get the movie done. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom