Meh!! (Werewolf #15)

Damini

Part of the furniture
I said that gohan was innocent :) (I had to get my I TOLD YOU SO in somewhere) I'll freely admit to being hopelessly wrong about Ch3tan, but in my defence, he phrased things in such an appalling fashion that it made him look guilty as sin, and also he's bright enough to mount some machievellian plot to deceive us all, so really doubting his sincerity was a backhanded complement. Honest :)

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Good game, really enjoyed that one.

Dams - I was sad you died, but there was no way you, me and ECA could co-exist. We would just baffle each other and any other villagers.

Olgy - not sure what you mean about the "tothtorish" comment, but I'll take it as a compliment.

Looking back the wolves did have a lot of chances, I thought the villagers did well by being very active and not getting caught in traps. The wolves were either caught by activity (Olgy and Jup) in lies, or caught out by inactivity (random).

Jimmy, well done. Really did not think you would survive after coming out so early.

If I had died instead of Damini, then I think ECA would have become a lot more active, and Damini would have believed him more than she did me and the villagers would still have won.

Damini - re my dodgy phrasing. I really had no choice, had I claimed to be the sole vigilante and observent wolf could have jumped on the game rules as laid out by Will.

Levin

Can't get enough of FH
If the damn wolves hadn't eaten me it would have been a lot more interesting! :D And how lucky was it with Rubric protecting Jimmy on the night i tried to make some creative art out of him?

gohan

FH is my second home
haha was a fun game ^^ one of the better ones so far as it was active

killing the inactive people first works bobby sydrik ect makes it more interesting

Rubric

Part of the furniture
If the damn wolves hadn't eaten me it would have been a lot more interesting! :D And how lucky was it with Rubric protecting Jimmy on the night i tried to make some creative art out of him?

LUCKY!!!!!!!!!!1

It was inspired :)

Jimmy

Resident Freddy
Good game, really enjoyed that one.

Jimmy, well done. Really did not think you would survive after coming out so early.

aye great game

same here didnt think id stay alive :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom