Meh!! (Werewolf #15)

Levin

Can't get enough of FH
Damn wolves!! I was an artist, and Jimmy would have been such a wonderful piece of art once I was done with him... GAH!

I pay taxes to be procted from viscious wolves.. where was the police!???

Olgaline

FH is my second home
Aye I wanted to Dine on Rubric,
I had a hunch your were A: The Doc B:SK
So I wasnt to fond of the Idea but ended up going along with it, (I do that waay to often tbh)

I still have Rubric down as The Doc, and Jimmy's role was hardly a secret from the get go. and had a hunch the SK would pick up on it.

Ah well, I've done what I could for the Remaining wolvs, But I can tell you it' aint looking good Also Imo they've missed some clear op's on day two. but /shrug

Olgaline

FH is my second home
what will be Interresting is if the remaing wolvs will gamble on the Doc gambling and Not protect Jimmy..?

If not I can almost garanty our next poster will be Rubric or ch3tan ;)

Levin

Can't get enough of FH
If you had me down for doc, why wouldn't you agree to kill me? Anyways... damn you for eating me! :D

Olgaline

FH is my second home
because,
I had a hunch that if you were the doc you might have thrown your mercy my way, and I needed it. and arf to the Jimmy part, I knew it was a bad idea to eat you, if I'd stuck with it we would have had the seer+doc by now :S

Levin

Can't get enough of FH
Looks like Damini will accompany us in the lands of the dead! :fluffle:

Levin

Can't get enough of FH
Aww, I bet you could have written some really cool stories about my killings! And I'd have saved you for last, I swear! :D

I really do wonder about Ch3tan by the way. I think he's a wolf. Of course, if he's not, killing Damini was a good wolf tactic. Hmm. Still his whole "let's not vote for Olgaline" thing was highly suspicious since he never really countered the comments about "why not to it the other way around"?

Olgaline

FH is my second home
Dono, I can tell you who it is, but I have quarrels as to the safty issue ?
I donno who has accses to these forums, so best I keep it quiet but I can tell you over a PM if your Curriouse

Damini

Part of the furniture
Aww, I bet you could have written some really cool stories about my killings! And I'd have saved you for last, I swear! :D

I really do wonder about Ch3tan by the way. I think he's a wolf. Of course, if he's not, killing Damini was a good wolf tactic. Hmm. Still his whole "let's not vote for Olgaline" thing was highly suspicious since he never really countered the comments about "why not to it the other way around"?

If he IS a wolf, killing me was also a good tactic, as he's bound to say "Damini is the last person I'd kill, because she was so adamant I was a wolf, and it just makes me look guilty."

I was pretty much dead whatever happened I guess. Filthy Lupine deviants.

Olgaline

FH is my second home
hehehe
so lets hear who do you think is a wolf of the remaining players ?

Damini

Part of the furniture
Although... I have to say I wouldn't be surprised if it was ECA and Ch3tan.

Levin

Can't get enough of FH
Well one of either Ch3tan and Gohan for sure. As for the third.. my guess is Randombastard. :p

Mind you I have to add a small point here. It IS possible that Jimmy is a wolf and that you and him agreed to sacrifice you to cement him as seer. The real seer wouldn't dare to speak up, either.

And yes, Dam.. it's devious that way! Nasty double, triple, quadruple tricks!

Damini

Part of the furniture
Mind you I have to add a small point here. It IS possible that Jimmy is a wolf and that you and him agreed to sacrifice you to cement him as seer. The real seer wouldn't dare to speak up, either.

I thought that, but didn't want to say it in case they didn't do it, and then one day I got to be a wolf. Heh :)

Damini

Part of the furniture
I actually think that's what they've done. I thought you rolled over too soon Olgaline!

But then who is the real seer? taB? I thought he might have been the real vigilante, hence Ch3tan surviving.

Gah. Confusing.

Damini

Part of the furniture
Also, I get murdered, and nobody even flinches. No crying, no flowers, no wearing of sack cloth while wailing dramatically - nothing. Jupitus is the only one that even reacted, and I'm still wondering if he's the person that killed me. I tell you what, I'm amending my FH will to leave everything to a cat sanctuary, having seen the way these guys behave at my cruel, cruel death.

Harumph.

Olgaline

FH is my second home
there was not much to do after my attempt to frame Jimmy
I gambled, The Admitence however achived exactly what I wanted it to. " or well almost"
too bad the rest didnt follow the lets lynch + vigi kill olga idea.

in that senario i could garanty I' would likely have been alive and ch3tan dead come day 2 and that would have forced the town to waste a lynch day on me buying the pack another night

I dont think my fellow Wolf/wolvs capitalized on it tho tbh.
neither did he/they on ch3tans lack of a night kill, also it boggels my mind why he/they chose you for a night kill, and not a "confirmed" villager in ch3tan. you he/they could have used.

there was not much chance of Jimmy investigating you:
now by removing you he's/they've left them selvs with 3 prooven Villagers:
no matter what happens He's/they'r in trouble now and very unlikely to win it.

what they/he should have done was kill ch3tan, "as i even suggested to him/them before lynching myself"

but I'll tell you this much, I dont/havent see eye to with my fellow wolf/wolvs

the senario now is

with three confirmed, one will be lynched, one investigated and likely one vigi killed + one eaten

even IF he/they survive that onslaught well you do the math.
It's looking very good for the town. I cant really see a way to win for the pack.

aslo I'll be very very suprised if Rubric isnt the doc. thats been my hunch from day 1

Olgaline

FH is my second home
Also, I get murdered, and nobody even flinches. No crying, no flowers, no wearing of sack cloth while wailing dramatically - nothing. Jupitus is the only one that even reacted, and I'm still wondering if he's the person that killed me. I tell you what, I'm amending my FH will to leave everything to a cat sanctuary, having seen the way these guys behave at my cruel, cruel death.

Harumph.

I wept for you!
I wept at missing out on the carpaccio extravaganza..

/evil grin!

naaah I'm kidding ofc ;)

Olgaline

FH is my second home
but I'll tell you this much, I dont/havent see eye to with my fellow wolf/wolvs
make that

but I'll tell you this much, I dont/havent see eye to eye with my fellow wolf/wolvs

Levin

Can't get enough of FH
I'm still upset that I didn't get to kill Jimmy! :( I've always, always had to play a good guy - and when i FINALLY get an evil role, I become a victim again! :lol:

Will

/bin/su
...I tell you what, I'm amending my FH will to leave everything to a cat sanctuary, having seen the way these guys behave at my cruel, cruel death.

My new avatar appears to have some perks. :)

Levin

Can't get enough of FH
You ate me too!!! I could have... helped! Damn you Jup!!! :(

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Nah, not Levin, but we did suspect Damini was the doctor perhaps and took a gamble ;)

Ah well... bloody confusing game that one, to be honest... I see why Ch3tan gets eaten first every time.

Anyway... you all knew I was a wolf because I didn't say 'I'm a villager' in my first post :D

Olgaline

FH is my second home
stil dont fully get why you opted for the "doc" tho'

what you needed last night was cover more than anything, and you killed an unconfirmed, seemed very odd to me, as I said in my last pm you should have gone for ch3tan or taken a gamble on Jimmy, ah well jsut my two sents.. :S

Either way I'm guessing it's over come day time.
ch3tan will have killed the last wolf. Oh and ps: I'm far more impressed by Jimmy
he's the one who's won it for the town, ch3tan has done plaenty that could have been used and or capitalized on by the pack.

Jimmy hit home on his nr 1 investigation, he chose to investigate ch3tan and given the turn of things that turned out to bea really good idea for the twon, or ch3tan would have been the one talking to us now.

Ch3tan is active very tho "without being tohtorish" and I really like that about him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom