meh excals

Illudian

Fledgling Freddie
First impression's not good. Dislike the Excal albs after 5min of play.
Its seems like every alb is on SC and buffs. None solo's. Its zerg zerg, pull them to bridge so we can zerg em. And after my group died I get flamed at for running around apk, which makes no sense to me. Where's the luv? Will alb be like this?

Attachments

• exc.JPG
    exc.JPG
    97.8 KB · Views: 138

Chronictank

FH is my second home
Illudian said:
Its seems like every alb is on SC and buffs. None solo's. Its zerg zerg, pull them to bridge so we can zerg em. And after my group died I get flamed at for running around apk, which makes no sense to me. Where's the luv? Will alb be like this?
exactly like prywden then

leviathane

Part of the furniture
heh, my lvl 20 shammy just got chained by 2 lvl 24 sc'ed infs from excal. /log main tbh.

rynnor

Rockhound
Well I found the same as an alb - fg's of hibs n mids killing me solo - only saw one other solo and that was a skald - I guess its not a day to solo unless your a stealther.

Dandare

Fledgling Freddie
Illudian said:
5 mins? Sounds like you gave it a good chance then :)
ofc it's gonna be Zergy gonna be like this a few days :)

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
rynnor said:
Well I found the same as an alb - fg's of hibs n mids killing me solo - only saw one other solo and that was a skald - I guess its not a day to solo unless your a stealther.
or a sorc/Sm

Its amazing the numbers you can kill with a sorc/sm..

Took my level 20 out and killed 6-7 blues.

Tallen

Fledgling Freddie
rynnor said:

Got jumped by a group of 6 (yes, 6 at once) infili's this evening. I have never even been attacked like that in rvr, let alone a BG.

Hibs zerging earlier with 30+ at the ck.

Later in the evening, 50+ albs zerging everything at the ck.

Not a good day to play at all, regardless of class or realm.

rynnor

Rockhound
Tallen said:
Got jumped by a group of 6 (yes, 6 at once) infili's this evening. I have never even been attacked like that in rvr, let alone a BG.

Hibs zerging earlier with 30+ at the ck.

Later in the evening, 50+ albs zerging everything at the ck.

Not a good day to play at all, regardless of class or realm.

And yet its still more fun than what was going on in the frontiers - plus we can log in ;P

By the way when pryd was down there was a group of luri rangers who all used to assist on one target in thid - that was fun...:rolleyes:

LawBringer

Fledgling Freddie
Leirvik much the same - sadly Mids proved they are as stupid as the look - whatever server they from - 1st Raised Hib tower - so Hibs Left - then razed Alb tower - left having fun Jerking themselves off. Was gr8 up until Mids cocked things up. Obviously have not worked out you need other realms to get RP - although looking at the Melee realm now also having the best Caster - Mythic probably have allowed Mid to gain RP by pressing a button aswell :)

exponentiaL

Fledgling Freddie
Quite sad that people can flame someone for playing the game the way he wants it to, not to mention the guild argument that he made. I remember PL from two years back orso. They were ( and hopefully, but probably, still are ) a great guild that was full of superb guys that wanted to have some fun.

Kind of pisses me off that people can insult others over the internet so quickly/easily without being stopped. Wish you could meet them in real life to see what they look like!

Then again, it would be sad to beat up a twelve year old that is having a vacation. :(

Deepflame

Fledgling Freddie
exponentiaL said:
Quite sad that people can flame someone for playing the game the way he wants it to, not to mention the guild argument that he made. I remember PL from two years back orso. They were ( and hopefully, but probably, still are ) a great guild that was full of superb guys that wanted to have some fun.

Kind of pisses me off that people can insult others over the internet so quickly/easily without being stopped. Wish you could meet them in real life to see what they look like!

Then again, it would be sad to beat up a twelve year old that is having a vacation. :(
The first guy to invent a device to slap people through the internet will probably get rich. ;)

LawBringer

Fledgling Freddie
Deepflame said:
The first guy to invent a device to slap people through the internet will probably get rich. ;)

Ver true - be interesting to be the Police Officer to investigate the first 'Virtual Assault' :twak:

Hamro

One of Freddy's beloved
that is a fake screenshot, everyone knows albs have neither teamwork or invite button :eek2:

CuddleBunny!

Banned
excal thidranki people seem to have(from what i have expereinced) no intelligence whatsoever, no skills whatsoever, no clue of teamplay, no respect for others. if i didnt know better i'd think they were bots, spamming insult %T macro, and attack/nearest enemy ;/
but ofc. there is exception and dont count all for one etc. etc.:m00:

Dorimor1

Banned
CuddleBunny! said:
excal thidranki people seem to have(from what i have expereinced) no intelligence whatsoever, no skills whatsoever, no clue of teamplay, no respect for others. if i didnt know better i'd think they were bots, spamming insult %T macro, and attack/nearest enemy ;/
but ofc. there is exception and dont count all for one etc. etc.:m00:

Not a fair coment - I have met alot of nice excals in Thid and Prydwenites are no better, lets not fight guys.

Though there was one sorc from excal (Ubber) who started flaming me because when we took down a group of 5 (with another Sorc) she died half way through to fight.

Though this has also happened with many Prydwen players and I think its fair to say that all servers/realms are responsible for being twats, or adding and zerging.

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
CuddleBunny! said:
spamming insult %T macro, and attack/nearest enemy ;/

If ANY one does this to me in game I screenshot it and email it to GoA... :) 3 day ban 4tw!!!!!!!!!!!!

A

Aoln

Illudian said:
You need to learn to twist properly tbh ;(

MKJ

Fledgling Freddie
Wot you lot moaning about? A lack of enemies is the worse thing going. As long as there are enemies you got something to do at least and that is to try and kill em. Shit, Thid was deathly quiet for months prior to this clustering. I prob come back at some time if there are tons of players. Be a very welcome change. Excal players ain't any better than our Prydwen players but they seem to take more care in their preparation. They well twinked. So to do battle make yourselves well twinked too. I got fed up of trying to kill buffed and toa'd twinked alts eventually. Wears you out infact. Next time I gonna remove the TOA from the equation and get it myself. No buffs but I reckon I can handle wotever comes out of Excal without buffs for sure. I let them have some advantage at least. If I decide to play again that is.

Afran

Part of the furniture
MKJ said:
Wot you lot moaning about? A lack of enemies is the worse thing going. As long as there are enemies you got something to do at least and that is to try and kill em. Shit, Thid was deathly quiet for months prior to this clustering. I prob come back at some time if there are tons of players. Be a very welcome change. Excal players ain't any better than our Prydwen players but they seem to take more care in their preparation. They well twinked. So to do battle make yourselves well twinked too. I got fed up of trying to kill buffed and toa'd twinked alts eventually. Wears you out infact. Next time I gonna remove the TOA from the equation and get it myself. No buffs but I reckon I can handle wotever comes out of Excal without buffs for sure. I let them have some advantage at least. If I decide to play again that is.
stfu

Illudian

Fledgling Freddie
Aoln said:
You need to learn to twist properly tbh ;(
Nobody out-twists me! Remember MKJ, lv26 pet on ya? ;)

I was spamming charm so that you lot couldnt read the above ;p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom