Megalodon Raid 07/07/2007 18:00 CET

Discussion in 'Albion' started by scherer, Jun 26, 2007.

1. scherer

scherer Fledgling Freddie

Megalodon Raid 24/06/2007 18:00 CET

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi ppl.

Was thinking it´s time for us to try kill Megalondon in Irish Sea again 7 July as it never been killed before so hopefully we can get ppl enuff this time to be able to take him down.
    But if we ain´t minimum 50-60 ppl i wount go for it so would like you all to spamm as etc and try get your friends and guildy´s to join the raid.

Prefer you most on tank chars ore if possible ml9 Sorc´s/Caba´s, theurgists will work nice aswell but ofc you can bring what ever you want...would need a couple ow Ice Wizards aswell for all damn adds he spawn.

Megalodon
    Date:07/07/2007 Saturday
    Time:18.00 cet
    Meeting place: Snowdonia (RvR side)

BG will be up at 17.30 Cet and will be on Arwenmyr-e ore Aragornmyr-e

cya there all

2. stellaartois

stellaartois Fledgling Freddie

I'll try to be there on either arms or cleric

3. Lagas

Lagas Fledgling Freddie

did it with a fg tanks :(

4. friky

friky Fledgling Freddie

not any more

not as easy as it used to be mate, like 8794127896129174297481279 adds u get now

5. Yurka

Yurka One of Freddy's beloved

but its the CM way... why bring 1 fg when you can bring more!

6. BloodOmen

BloodOmen I am a FH squatter

Get loads of adds + when he's low he starts to swim away faster than you can swim with crafted water pots :p unless ofc they changed it again :p

7. Lagas

Lagas Fledgling Freddie

ya i know that... we had 3x tanks on mob 2x pb who dealt with the adds... and found the most annoying part to be his swimming away :( so couldnt really have a fop spot... but i guess with a proper temp+greater pwr myth n pots etc... pwr shouldnt be an issue as it was with us

8. leviathane

leviathane Part of the furniture

2x pb aint really a fg of tanks now is it

9. aika

aika Can't get enough of FH

CL pbae !

10. BloodOmen

BloodOmen I am a FH squatter

still takes awhile to down :p since he swims away you can't pet spam him.. we raided him almost every week on Gaheris (Pve server on usa) most of the time we had 50+ (usually 8-10 pet spammers also, animists + theurgs) wasn't to hard it just took time.... most annoying when he aoe stuns also :p also has an aoe dd iirc which is quite nasty when you have 20-40 adds if people arent healed fast enough

note, we did have alot of people in rogs at the time (almost half of the raid) but the other half was mostly rr8-rr12 and fully templated :)

11. aika

aika Can't get enough of FH

btw his aoe stun isnt affected by determination/resists, which sucks :(