"mega" now stocking catacombs

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Preorder 1:st of april?????? :eek7:

and here i was believing the game was released already... :p how stupid of me :)

Sugah

Fledgling Freddie
Such a shame that anyone that was going to buy it from mega / game has now already bought it.

elath

Fledgling Freddie
Went into my local Game today to ask about dark age of camelot: catacombs expansion for the PC - and some enthusiastic chap checked their pre-release and release notes for march/april: he confidently assured me that no such game/expansion was being released for the PC (it wasn't on his list, therefore it doesn't exist). At least he was enthusiastic.

Happily play.com seem to be based in reality; the same reality that half my guild and 15,000 fellow europeans appear to be based, and already exist in! My order is placed, processed and on the way :clap: . See you in catacombs soon :D .

VidX

One of Freddy's beloved
That's ok, at least the title you were asking about and that he was saying did not exist was not at that very moment sitting in the display case right behind him... I had that happen, I was laughing so hard he called security over, so I called his manager... was quite funny.

Havenhelper

Fledgling Freddie
i think you should all search these forums more, most people d/l'd the game and bought the CD ley on e-bay and got cata on the day it came out. Search for Cata tomorrow and read that

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Buying Catacombs off GAME makes baby Jesus cry.

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
Play.com dispatches them if you preorder today.

Mine was dispatched day before yesterday.

£14.99 aswell :p

Dakkath

Can't get enough of FH
To be honest, as far as 'Mega' go, they've had their chance and lost out...

A lot of us who were going to buy from them made alternative arrangements...

Question now is, if they don't shift a lot of copies (and I hope they done, the arrogant &*((*&^) will they use this as an excuse to be difficult should any further retail expansions be released?

inqy

One of Freddy's beloved
if they choose not to stock it that would be a positive thing for us, as it means they wouldn't hold it up next time.

wouldn't think they'll be another expansion now tho, although who knows...

Levin

Can't get enough of FH
Had 2 copies preordered at Game. They were supposed to have arrived yesterday and they said they would call me then. I heard nothing, so looked up their number and tried to call the store. No answer. Ordered from webhallen.se instead. 2 copies will be in my hand tomorrow. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom