Mega gratz Korgon!!!

[VR]Fuji

Fledgling Freddie
Congratulations to Ollie for becoming 20 years old !!
Grats to you my bestest zerker partner! now hurry back from wherever u are atm so we can kick some ass and get to rr11 :cheers:

Ging

Part of the furniture
And this is RvR related How?

Gratz though.

Jimmi

Fledgling Freddie
Rule nr 24.1337 in the book of 1337:

omg m8z0rs all 1337 p33ps must omg getz grtz thread on birthday in rvr sectionzzz!!1 of Fh Meightzz! Becozz all carezz omfg lolz!

Marc

FH is my second home
Jimmi said:

omg m8z0rs all 1337 p33ps must omg getz grtz thread on birthday in rvr sectionzzz!!1 of Fh Meightzz! Becozz all carezz omfg lolz!

hahaha

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Jimmi said:

Couldn't have said it better myself, there is an off-topic forum for this very reason. :rolleyes:

xRedfieldx

Fledgling Freddie
Yet its always the noob albs who strong qq whine at these kind of things and come up with their smartass comments because theyre not 1337 enough to get happy birthdays :fluffle:

Happy birthday Korgon! :cheers:

Eeben

Fledgling Freddie
Jimmi said:

lool :cheers:

Urgluf

Part of the furniture
why is this like the 5th topic about korgon rl in RvR section?

Yes we know he spams DF very well but who cares?

Ging

Part of the furniture
Urgluf said:
why is this like the 5th topic about korgon rl in RvR section?

Yes we know he spams DF very well but who cares?

Fuji does, but then again Fuji doesnt make any rp's w/o Korgon as MA and seriously well played OP support classes.... Poor widdle twoll.

Problem is once you have played in a fixed pwn group the step down to normality can be hard to take. Having never played in one of these i can say i don't have to worry about that :)

statued

Loyal Freddie
Jimmi said:

:)

gz IRL

[VR]Fuji

Fledgling Freddie
Calaclya said:
Fuji does, but then again Fuji doesnt make any rp's w/o Korgon as MA and seriously well played OP support classes.... Poor widdle twoll.

Problem is once you have played in a fixed pwn group the step down to normality can be hard to take. Having never played in one of these i can say i don't have to worry about that :)
so true so true :(

- English -

Resident Freddy
korgons been pestering me for 2 weeks to make this post :)

just i forgot <grin smiley>

Mastade

Fledgling Freddie
The comedy of ppl in this thread goes directly to the "LOL archives" - Its almost as fun and exciting as Marc talking bout rugby!

[NO]Subedai

Fledgling Freddie
Fanx for the thead fuji! :D

seeing as i wasnt ingame for fuji to give me his katori shadowpin and 10plat he had to make this thread instead so that i culd be entertained by the replies in it, which i have been :D.

i cant see how im elitest or fuji for that matter, just cuz we are high rr and kick ur arse all the time aint mean we are elitest and speak in retard language.

i dont think fuji has any problems making rpts atm really :p just isnt playing as much due to work issues.

Ging

Part of the furniture
[NO]Subedai said:
just isnt playing as much due to work issues.

not to mention he spends every other day playing his theurgist :)

achaius

Fledgling Freddie
xRedfieldx said:
Yet its always the noob albs who strong qq whine at these kind of things and come up with their smartass comments because theyre not 1337 enough to get happy birthdays :fluffle:

Happy birthday Korgon! :cheers:

lmao - what a pathetic response. Gratz to you for that at least.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom