Mega Early Thread..

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Not gonna be around till 09 all (Might be able to get online once if I'm lucky, not for long) so I thought I'd do this now :eek:

Happy X-Mas and New Year all. Time to let our alcohol tolerance levels shoot through the roof.

O&O

O.D.

:cheers::cheers::cheers:

Mey

Part of the furniture
Happy christmas you muppet! Have a good holiday enjoy the cheap beer and loose women!

Uara

Part of the furniture
OD have a great holiday period, drink far too much and have a damn good time, which I shall attempt to do!!

Imgormiel

Part of the furniture
Not gonna be around till 09 all (Might be able to get online once if I'm lucky, not for long) so I thought I'd do this now :eek:

Happy X-Mas and New Year all. Time to let our alcohol tolerance levels shoot through the roof.

O&O

O.D.

:cheers::cheers::cheers:

I'll take the heads up, but not the Mega - Oo! Merry Christmas dood :)

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Cocktails xmas party tomorrow with the class! Everybody brings a bottle+what is needed to mix it with and we'll have drinks all night long! :D

Annoying-social-disfunctional-Sarah is bringing.. Wait for it.. Wait for it..

1 beer! I'm not kidding.. That's what she said! She doesn't drink(fair enough, since she's muslim), so we told her she should bring some soda to drink, but she suggested she'd bring 1 beer! She's 28 btw -.-

Fafnir

Resident Freddy
Cocktails xmas party tomorrow with the class! Everybody brings a bottle+what is needed to mix it with and we'll have drinks all night long! :D

Annoying-social-disfunctional-Sarah is bringing.. Wait for it.. Wait for it..

1 beer! I'm not kidding.. That's what she said! She doesn't drink(fair enough, since she's muslim), so we told her she should bring some soda to drink, but she suggested she'd bring 1 beer! She's 28 btw -.-
So? She's gonna have a blast watching all you drunks make fools out of yourself... :p

Laddey

FH is my second home
Have a good one O.D mate. Love you loads! Look after yourself motherfucker!

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
So? She's gonna have a blast watching all you drunks make fools out of yourself... :p

I'd rather make a fool of myself once, than having everyone thinking I'm a retard all the time ;)

Edmond

Is now wearing thermals.....Brrrrr
Take care OD, have a good crimbo and new year...Enjoy :)

Olgaline

FH is my second home
Merry Santamas to all...

funny103.jpg

Ezteq

Queen of OT
omfg olga rofl disturbing much??

happy santamas OD have a great time
xxxx

russell

FH is my second home
Merry Christmas and a very very happy New Year to you OD. *grabs the mistletoe,,, x...there*. Have a good one.:)

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Have a nice santamas WHEN THE TIME COMES. (OD is forgiven for not being here on the right time ofcourse)

*looks around*

I can smell the bloody carrolers already...:eek:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom