legeria

Fledgling Freddie
Ciao meduza,

Hated you, but respected you at the same time :p
take care :)

Calo

Part of the furniture
Shawr said:
Shows what type of player you were imo. So basically you are saying here you tried to cheat (use radar) but you were too stupid to make it work?

i see it to like this ..

oh well gl irl :)

Silenzio

Fledgling Freddie
Cia'

if i was still plaing i could find some easy kill finaly

instead ov running everytime to get em before u...

have fun

Madonion

Fledgling Freddie
Divinia Twat and Dont know your Mum so i cant say.

Meduza is a friend when ever i ran with him in pve as Z or rvr as Meduza was a class player, you can take your negitive comments and shove them up your ass.

:twak:

Calamore

Fledgling Freddie
cya meduza i just hope loxley can buff me just as good as u in odins ;)

Marczje

Fledgling Freddie
Madonion said:
Meduza was a class player :twak:
Meduza said:
Other ppl accused me of using radar I must admit, that I tried to install one ? severel times. But the tech-geek I am, I couldn?t rly get to install a linux program on a windows pc (duh!). then I tried to install linux on a 2nd pc, but damn ? linux surely isn?t for normal ppl! I never got it to work, so I quickly gave up on that. The I found out that some1 was selling radar to use on windows PCs, so naturally I went to get it?

Hmm... :eek:

Madonion

Fledgling Freddie
Notice the words in my post "When ever I ran with Meduza in RVR" if he tried to install a rader thats up to him but i can say he never had such a thing when we rvr'ed.

:eek: but i guess moans and whines are what drives these boards so keep it going. :eek:

Gargo

Fledgling Freddie
/salute to one of the best infils around.
Enjoy rl and take good care of your gf this time :)

Stallion

Can't get enough of FH
peace bro, ill sign out here aswell...

shoutout to all the fellow players out there ;)

Meduza

One of Freddy's beloved
thx all... nice to see i had an impact on some ppls game over the past two years :)

i recon i was never amongst the best players in the game, cuz i took it for what it was: a game... i didnt "research" other realms classes, cuz i only played albion. honestly, i recon, im probably the one who knows least about both albion and other realms being a "2k player", cuz i truely only knew clerics, theurgs and infils... all other classes r in my head divided in: killable, and non-killable...

when i grped in normal grps i was many times MA, and (mostly) did a fine job being that... but still, not knowing who did what of the other races, i mainly had them in 3 categories based on experience: must kill 1st, support classes, and tanks... and that got me through a lot of trouble ;)

censi is probably right, i might have sooked as an infil, but hey... no1's perfect! i had my fun and thats what its all about :)

Appollo

Part of the furniture
bb Med and gl :cheers:

Thx 4 making me keep playing like i did :)

tookha

Fledgling Freddie
Actually read the whole post, rather amusing i must admit :)

Enjoy RL! :)

PS: A shame you didn't come to emain more often as my stubby blue legs didnt take me to odin's gate fast enough for my likings :p

Olorin

Fledgling Freddie
Never read so much BS on fw to date, u wouldnt know what solo is if it came and shagged you, having said that its been fun iin odins when seeing you killing peeps and the general response from fellow hib's is " dirty cheating, radar......." you get the drift.
Odins wont be the same without u and your other radar using realmmate Stabz but life goes on, goodluck and /salute.

:cheers:

[TB] Benedictine

Fledgling Freddie
Was trying to think what to say other than have a good life then I remembered those TB groups where you were MA and did a fantastic job

Take care and don't lose that chick :cheers:

Jaond

Fledgling Freddie
Take care Meduza only meet you once and then you got pwned, but after what im seen on bw/fh im sure you are extremly good /salute to another good player quiting, join the club ;) see ya in WOW

Elorelen Hearthunter

Fledgling Freddie
Shawr said:
Shows what type of player you were imo. So basically you are saying here you tried to cheat (use radar) but you were too stupid to make it work?

main problem was i think it was callled ODINS EYE and hes an alb.. ;)

anyway gl in future

[NO]Subedai

Fledgling Freddie
hes honest enough to admit that he tried to use it, thats more than what i wuld expect from most people, wuldnt suprise me if alot of the people flaming med for it have tried it in the past.

Silenzio

Fledgling Freddie
Olorin said:
Odins wont be the same without u and your other radar using realmmate Stabz .
--->Greed?<---

ahhahaha if u cant winn em they are surely cheeting...

try to reach atleast rr2 before compete with hig rr inf

shame

Craft

Fledgling Freddie
/salute

Play styles have fuck all to do with it, if he beat you in a fight then hes the better character / player imo for that fight.

Your the one on the floor waiting for your release timer :) Or do you just release so that people dont see you on your arse?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom