Mediocrity here we come!

Gray

FH is my second home
While i was hopng it was gonna be Scolari secretly [ie, putting himself out of the running so he would stop getting mobbed by press until after it was done] looking back at this season Mclaren has shown what he is capable of in cup competitions...

Thing that slightly worries me is the number of goals that gets conceeded in these competitions, sure, he may pull the cat out of the bag with some late surges, and impressive non-the-less, but still...

Gonna be interesting indeed what he can do with this England team after the World Cup... which we're probably fucked in now anyway considering Rooney is virtually out and Owen not upto stratch. Ah well... Guess Beattie can have a go!

J s p

Loyal Freddie
Rooney will be fit for the knock-out stages.

He has played nearly every game this season, so although he will miss 6 weeks. With his age it shouldn't be a problem getting back to match pratice.

I will even put money on him being on bench for Sweden game.

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
I was gutted when I found this out. I was hoping you'd get Berti Voghts.......

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
J s p said:
Rooney will be fit for the knock-out stages.

He has played nearly every game this season, so although he will miss 6 weeks. With his age it shouldn't be a problem getting back to match pratice.

I will even put money on him being on bench for Sweden game.

I'll take that bet. I really do hope you're right, but rationally...not a chance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom