FH news Media library now live

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
FreddysHouse would like to announce the launch of the media library. Thanks to the efforts of Liloe, Tuthmes and Whisperess a large number of Dark Ages of Camelot videos are available to view, like and comment on.

Over time the desire is to allow a much larger collection of videos to be made available from all different types of games. A system will be setup where you can upload a video along with a txt file containing the details which can then be used to import the video into the media library. (Anyone with a large collection of videos that would like them to be hosted on FreddysHouse please contact Deebs via PC)

A few things to note:
  • Some of the video lengths are saying the wrong time. This will be fixed over the next few days.
  • The descriptions and tags could be much better. If you have any recommendations/updates please start a PC with Tuthmes or Whisperess (or Deebs as a last resort :p)
  • Each video has been re-encoded from the original to allow streaming to start as soon as your client buffer has been filled.
Finally, enjoy the media library.

Whisperess

Can't get enough of FH
This should probably be cross-linked to the Daoc RvR forums too, I for one hardly ever check the general forums :p

megadave

I am a FH squatter
Good work mates, not sure how many views these videos will get though :p

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Have modified the Media library to allow seeking to any point of the video without having to wait for it to download.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Have liked your original post despite never having watched a single video on it.

Guess I'm just in that sort of a mood today :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom