Medals!!!

O

old.Super-Ted

Can someone help me out on getting one of the medals in MoH??

I found a guide on the net sayin that to get one of the medals you have to steal some information in one of the tiger tank mission leading up to the capture of a king tiger.

I've completed the whole game (only on easy mind u!) and I wanna try and get all the medals and the thing is the guide said that u have to steal some information on how to destroy the tank on the level with the massive German mansion, I've searched every where in the level and cant find it and I cant get it one of the doors in the main building!

PLEASE!!!! can someone help me cos its driving me mad, I've even tried running into the door at full pelt (but thats just me after trying to open it for half an hour! :) )

P.s. The level I'm on about if the one with loads of guard posts and those damn alarms, and its the one where u get dropped off at the start by a friend in a truck! pls someone help!

O

old.D0LLySh33p

Keep the whole tank crew alive nets you one.

Getting two documents on the Tiger Tank mission gets you another.

As for the rest... I can't remember :/

And I've uninstalled it - DOH!

O

old.Super-Ted

Thx for the help dolly,

I've just tried it and I still cant open that bloody door and its the only place I havn't searched for the second Tiger Tank document, so if any one can remember how to get it there, or if u even can?? can u help!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom