Meanwhile, I'll play planetside...

B

belth

Does the game require skillz? If so, Optical's in deep shit :p

O

optical-

bah belth

dont make me post pics of that fight in odins =)

A

Athis

Originally posted by belth
Does the game require skillz?

Not really, it's REALLY heavily equipment based. Your equipment determines like 70% of your chance to win a fight, your computer and connection 20% and skill gets the leftover 10%.

P

[PS]Venom

Originally posted by Athis
Not really, it's REALLY heavily equipment based. Your equipment determines like 70% of your chance to win a fight, your computer and connection 20% and skill gets the leftover 10%.

Depends. There's a fair bit of skill in dogfighting.

I still get amused by the idiots that fly at me firing rockets, end up getting too close and blow themselves up.

P

[PS]Venom

Originally posted by optical-
lol heinrich. ill see you there.

prepare to be owned etc

TR fortehwin

Terran Republic 4 teh n00b!

What's yer screename optical? If you're betatesting that is.

Ph33r me. I is teh bane of maxes!

O

old.Outlaw

YaY Hienrich - It R0x I know, my copy should be with me 21st May
Won't be quitting DAOC tho

and lol I think you r referring to meh here :p (Teran Reaver/infantry MAXI/Med Assualt .and 2 points to spend :p, name Outlaw on Emerald:p)-->

Originally posted by *Hienrich*
I still get amused by the idiots that fly at me firing rockets, end up getting too close and blow themselves up.

O

old.Outlaw

gah BETA is ova
Emain - j00 g0t me for 5 more days xD

P

[PS]Venom

Originally posted by old.Outlaw
YaY Hienrich - It R0x I know, my copy should be with me 21st May
Won't be quitting DAOC tho

and lol I think you r referring to meh here :p (Teran Reaver/infantry MAXI/Med Assualt .and 2 points to spend :p, name Outlaw on Emerald:p)-->

ROFL was that you I keep running into?!

LOLOLOLOL!!! Sweetness.

Umm as far as I can see BETA isn't over - I can log in fine, and play.

Woot. I'll have to come looking for you ;) Going to start working on my CR now I think :D

P

[PS]Nova

Beta isn't over....

....BUT one of the Planetside GMs came online this morning early and said that it would be closed (servers closed, I mean) either late tonight or early tomorrow - I think they mean US time, they weren't too clear, so we'll have it for a few more hours anyhow.

T

[TP]Darksbane

release date for PS in USA is 19th may so beta should be going down anytime now.
23rd of May is release for UK. there is 1 euro server. thats based in Amsterdam :mad:).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom