Me!

B

BlitheringIdiot

Misfire capped. :(

A big big thanks to all the mids and albs (hibs are no fun, they are organised and nuke too quickly :p)for making it so fun, I hope some of you are still there when I re-roll.

Also Im curious to know which alb it was who said 'tell the stealth zerg camping apk to fuck off'. Zzang passed the message on but I think the name he gave me was the persons main and not their alt.

B

bloodclot

finnaly you outa there. i was running low on targets.

damn you had a frag per second of 1! go play counter-strike or something you are in teh wrong game!

anyway. rerole and come back! :)

O

old.Dillinja

adari loves me, much like everyone in OT now. :\

B

BlitheringIdiot

I would go there and hate you just to make you feel better but that place really scares me.

T

Tasans

Joo r still a gimp tho.
Nolitiath capped too, but im still inside torturing albs :p

R

.Raewyn

Originally posted by BlitheringIdiot
Misfire capped. :(

A big big thanks to all the mids and albs (hibs are no fun, they are organised and nuke too quickly :p)for making it so fun, I hope some of you are still there when I re-roll.

Also Im curious to know which alb it was who said 'tell the stealth zerg camping apk to fuck off'. Zzang passed the message on but I think the name he gave me was the persons main and not their alt.

You going to reroll? Had fun fighting with you :(

H

Hercus

w00t allready ?, only killed u twice orso :p, must be that "keep"
attempt from yesterday

B

BlitheringIdiot

I remember the name misses but dont remember seeing you two often, which I suppose is a good thing for an infiltrator.

H

Hercus

=), i just spam emotes before i am gonna kill the person, gonna stalk em first :p

Y

-yoda-

hehehe killed u a few times in bg :) see u next time u get a char in :)

B

BlitheringIdiot

Hey :) Gankstar was in my 'top 3 scouts list'. Along with Firey and Snap.

Y

-yoda-

snap n firey afaik have there own bb .,. idont :( im ussually scaving buffs from bb's or asking clerics/friars for dex :( so i ait always bufed :(

p.s NERF you hunters /assisting at stand offs :) if u aint asisting each other u must all hate me cos in stand offs i get me a nice snipe position . kill a mid and then next min i got 3-4 hunters all firing on me lol pain in ass and it hurts

T

Tasans

Sure is high on my hit list because every time i unstealth he seems to be next to me firing.
But yeah stand offs are funny for all poor scouts :)

Users who are viewing this thread