Me, Me, Me...., Me Too!

N

nath

I read that Agent Smith is the only one to bring humour to the film. Quite frankly, I kinda hope he kicks neos arse :|

D

dysfunction

I think the Alien films are superb. I'm thinking of getting them all on DVD

W

Wazzerphuk

The Alien Legacy boxset is well worth a buy.

T

Tom

Anyone see the Alien evolution (?) documentary on C4 after Aliens? Introduced by Mark Kermode. Very good program, it gave great insights into the first 3 films.

M

mank!

Originally posted by Tom[SHOTTEH]
Anyone see the Alien evolution (?) documentary on C4 after Aliens? Introduced by Mark Kermode. Very good program, it gave great insights into the first 3 films.

I did! I've only seen Alien but it was still quite interesting.

I had to chuckle about the bit when they showed Alien 3 (I think?) to a preview of audience made up of American teenage kids they all complained there were 'too many bald english people' in it.

N

nath

Mark Kermode gets on my nerves :|

He's better than his Irish predesessor though. (Guy who introduced all the film four films)

T

Tom

Hes about the only film reviewer who's opinion I trust. He's about the only knowledgeable film buff besides Johnathon Ross who isn't a snob.

S

Sar

Originally posted by nath
I read that Agent Smith is the only one to bring humour to the film. Quite frankly, I kinda hope he kicks neos arse :|

Nope, the film's biggest slice of humour belongs to Merovingian: "It's like wiping your arse with silk".

Saw the 6:30 showing of it last night. Enjoyed it immensely.

:)

N

nath

Originally posted by Tom[SHOTTEH]
He's about the only knowledgeable film buff besides Johnathon Ross who isn't a snob.

LOL Johnathan Ross.. yeah he's a great film reviewer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom