MCNP Recruiting

W

Will

That's right, I'm pimping. I signed up specially to do this, it's been my plan all along.

OK, now we have that out of the way, my lovely Counterstrike clan, MCNP are looking for a few players who would fit in with our relaxed attitude, and I thought of you all.

We are in the Enemy Down ladder and their current cup, and are starting to play regularly, hence the need for a few more active players.

If you are interested, either PM me or say you are interested, and I'll get in touch. You could also join our irc room, #clan_mcnp on quakenet, and speak to myself. I'm Will btw.

</pimpage>

T

throdgrain

These ppl are the second best clan in the world, after {KEA}, naturally :)
Join them if you're looking for a clan, they are nice people .:)

W

Will

I think the results say otherwise throd. You'll have to accept 2nd place.

O

old.legendario

I wont say good luck coz DOLLy wont have read this yet :)

I would offer my l337 skillz but I'm scared of talkin into the mic....you might all laugh at meh scottish accent :)

W

Will

They were taking the piss of of my accent last night. Apparently my lovely Scottish A sounds like a "ehh" to them.

Which is true.;)

W

Wilier

Originally posted by throdgrain
These ppl are the second best clan in the world, after {KEA}, naturally :)
Join them if you're looking for a clan, they are nice people .:)

ppffftttt, actually their the 3rd best clan in the world. *ZhG* are the daddies.

Itchy, if I wasnt an old git in the Zimmers, Id join *ahem* trial for MCNP. Nice friendly crowd by all accounts.:)

T

throdgrain

Indeed Willier, a nice bunch of folk.
Will I didnt mean results m8, just general all round greatness :)
I would have to concede that you lot beat us fairly convincingly :)

L

~Lazarus~

Originally posted by Wilier

ppffftttt, actually their the 3rd best clan in the world. *ZhG* are the daddies.

Itchy, if I wasnt an old git in the Zimmers, Id join *ahem* trial for MCNP. Nice friendly crowd by all accounts.:)

*Cough*

How many clan matches you played in for ZhG?

S

S-Gray

Id join MCNP, heh, they all seem friendly, but, im not a clan person, i dont like the pressure of clan matches heh i never play like i do in public servers :(

O

old.D0LLySh33p

I've put the channel onto my perform list in irc now :)

Would put xatrix too, but no-one is ever in there when I'm on :(

In terms, I think all the clans here are on par with each other :D

Oh,

GOOD LUCK.

T

throdgrain

Its because we see you coming dolly ;)
Not really m8, however as Im always saying, almost the only time I use irc is before a clan game or to organise summat. If Im online Im shooting someone :) Whats the point in staring at a irc box typing conversations with people ??
Only exception being like now.when Im at work ;)

W

Will

Ok, lovely round of endorsments, and zero applications. Gray, clan matches are a lot of fun, just different from publics. For a start, my scores are crap in clan matches, but thats not really the point, it's about getting the round rather than the frags. If I can't persuade you, I can't. *shrugs*

Willier, if you are fully booked, you are fully booked, and legendario, you wouldn't be the only silly Scottish accent. I have to remember to talk proper for all the poor clan. Summo, get learning,;)

Any more? :D

W

Will

Just me I'm afraid. I'll convert them all eventually, some of them are saying "aye" already.:)

S

S-Gray

You eat haggus and wear the Skirts?.. do you actually wear anything under them? :eek6:

T

Trem

Gotta agree with Throddy here, MCNP are a great bunch of guys and gals, they are also damn good(do not anger Kat), can I volunteer 1tchy_Trigger and Leggie for a trial, both top blokes(1tchy mince's a bit tho :p)and decent players(apart from 1tchy :p), good luck Will you don't need it though matey.

W

Will

Originally posted by Moving Target
Nothing to see anyway :D
PA.jpg

;)

W

Wilier

Originally posted by old.Lazarus

*Cough*

How many clan matches you played in for ZhG?

Actually, Ive played in 4...........in 16 months:(

We won one of them too.:D and one was a DOD match, which prolly dosnt count.

And, piss off anyway.:eek:

W

Will

Well, not bumping this thread at all, we having weekly practices and normally play one match a week at the moment. We played one last night again -I.F-, MR12, final score 22-2 to us.:)

We aren't too bothered about people being in other clans, though we would want them to be able to make practice and matches regularly.

1tchy trigger

I would join mate, but 2 Itchy Triggers could get confusing - ho hum :(

W

Will

I only play as [MCNP]Itchy, Will, or unarmed_n00b, depending on mood. But you have a poor quality of excuse there. Must try harder.;)

S

S-Gray

i was gonna say that last night.. but just... didnt! :p

L

legendario

/seriously considers asking for a trial seeing as how Tiger and Kat are well fit.

AM off to hoan meh Skillz (both CS and chatup :))

S

S-Gray

lol, so sod the clan you just want the gals? seems fair :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom