McDonalds Q&A

Cozak

Part of the furniture
rofl

361. While most employers often require GCSE qualifications grade C or above do Macdonalds require grade C or below because your employees never seem capable of dealing with an order that is a slight change to the set menu?
McDonald's crew members deal with two million customer orders a day. They all work extremely hard to ensure that customers' orders are met accurately and efficiently and the company takes pride in its excellent employees who provide a great service, day in, day out. However, in such a busy restaurant setting, sometimes mistakes do happen and if that's ever the case, the restaurant manager will be happy to rectify the situation on the spot. (August 2007)

Gamah

Banned
20. is it true that you have too have no gcses to work at your restorants? i am not very good at scool but work reely hard.

omg pip posted a question!

Gamah

Banned
70. Is it true that Kriss Akabusi works in one of your stores now, and has an unfortunate tendency to shout “AWOOGA” at every customer?

LOLOLOL!

79. i like McDonalds a lot but since 9/11 and the not so good one in london i am scared of terrorist attacks and avoid the bigger resturants. can you tell me how many terrorist threats/warnings you have had? have any stores been blown up by the islam and have been covered up in the papers? VMT
<-- thad :(?

80. Why do your staff have a disproportionate amount of acne compared to other fast food outlets.

fucking lorn at this site.

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
320. Are McEmployees allowed to date customers

McDonald's does not have a policy concerning employee/customer relationships. (July 2007)

:D

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
81. i heard that a lady once went to mcdonalds asked for a chicken burger with no mayo, when she bit into it what she thought was mayo had leaked out, however on closer inspection it was a cist. Is this true?

No, this is not true. The only meat that McDonald's uses in its McNuggets, McChicken Premiere and McChicken Sandwich is carefully boned chicken breast meat. (August 2007)

----------------

when i worked there the stock boxes always said each nugget or chicken patty is only 45% chicken :|

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Trolling on a wide screen? won't that just make you look like a bigger t**t?:p

Wouldn't you feel like such a **** if he was actually on a 160" HD projector? Would make your whole "widescreen" theory all incorrect.

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
tris- said:
No, this is not true. The only meat that McDonald's uses
----------------

when i worked there the stock boxes always said each nugget or chicken patty is only 45% chicken :|

I'm not sure what's worse.. the fact they might be lying or actually telling the truth!

Laddey

FH is my second home
Maccy D's is still shithot. I love it. Who ever invented it.... Fast Food!

Imgormiel

Part of the furniture
15. I find that eating a Happy Meal does not generally make me happy. Why is this?

looooooool!!!

Ctuchik

FH is my second home

well. i'd guess the rest of it is the bread crumbles and shit thats on the outside. theres ALOT of that stuff.

Laddey

FH is my second home
Subway > Kfc > Tramps Ballsack > Mcdonalds

In that order!

I agree but Subway > Pizza Hut > KFC > McDonalds > Tramps Ballsack.

There's a place in Preston called Sublicious...It does exactly the same as Subway as tastes the same. Also it's cheaper.

Thadius

Part of the furniture
I agree but Subway > Pizza Hut > KFC > McDonalds > Tramps Ballsack.

There's a place in Preston called Sublicious...It does exactly the same as Subway as tastes the same. Also it's cheaper.

Pizza Hut is a fucking joke. The prices they charge is outrageous! Its been said on these forums before, Im too lazy to browse through offtopic

Roalith

Can't get enough of FH
369. Okay here is the deal. I have read numerous times that you and your shady pals over at Mc Donald's Headquarters have killed Ronald Mc Donald and replaced him with a clone. Do you and your company think your funny? Do you think it is "cool" to kill clowns or something? Did the hamburgerler put you up to this or what? If you do not answer my questions truthfully, each one, I will never eat at your restaurant ever again and I suggest everyone else do the same. SPREAD THE TRUTH OF RONALD'S DEATH!
The company can assure you that there have not been any shady dealings with regards to the health and wellbeing of Ronald McDonald, nor has the Hamburglar been up to his old tricks. Ronald is very much alive and well and you can see what's he's been up to recently on his website Big Red Shoes. (August 2007)

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
McDonalds HQ should take a trip to some of their franchises in South London and compare real life customer services with the crap you see in their advertisements.

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
well. i'd guess the rest of it is the bread crumbles and shit thats on the outside. theres ALOT of that stuff.

the bread crumb layer is about 1-2mm thick where as the chicken is easily a cm or so. 1/10 isnt 45% ffs!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom