McDonalds or Burger King ?

McDonalds or Burger King ?

• Total voters

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
All this talk of McDonalds being open has got me craving for a burger. I prefer the taste of a Burger King burger - its juicier, probably healthier (less pigs vaginas and cow lips), but I prefer McDonalds fries.

Hmm...which one...? Cast your votes

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
It's a no-brainer. BK is much much much nicer.

Nate

FH is my second home
Big up the Maccy D for the chavmunity!

Tere's a magical bling
We cruisin ahr way der
Wiv chavs n da millyuns
All unda 1 ruf
Is calld Chavs "R" Us!

UndyingAngel

Can't get enough of FH
1 or 2 years ago I would have said Maccy D, just becuase I loved the milkshakes but since the one down here no longs does them.. has to be BK for the XL Bacon Double Cheese burger, saying that after one of them just carnt move lol

eksdee

FH is my second home
burger king for sure, seen as they actually do nice veggie burgers (two types, zomg!) and they don't make milkshakes out of pig fat (ew).

ilaya

Can't get enough of FH
Burger King every single time!! shame there isnt one in my town tho (suprising since we got population of around 100k peeps)

when i was working in the metrocentre on nightshifts.. would pop into BK before work and get an extra large bacon double cheeseburger... YUM!!!!

also.. when i had to cover some shifts in sunderland for another company.. i'd go to burger king for lunch.. i'd bring it back and the other staff members would say.. Burger King? whats wrong with McDonalds? are you posh? LOL

Dukat

Resident Freddy
Prefer Subway over all of the others.

Macdonalds out of those two though easily imo.

Dukat

Resident Freddy
when i was working in the metrocentre on nightshifts.. would pop into BK before work and get an extra large bacon double cheeseburger... YUM!!!!

Greggs in the metrocenter always used to be really really nice :D I once ordered 20 cheese and onion pasties from there :D froze them for when I came back home, really really like greggs pasties :D

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
Not wrong there, Zinger Tower burger 4tw!

Fixed it for you.. Fillet burgers are like ordering a KFC then asking someone to remove the flavour before giving it to you.

As for the original question I prefer BK but always end up with McD's since there's no BK's anywhere near where I live and a McD's just down the road.

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
Greggs in the metrocenter always used to be really really nice :D I once ordered 20 cheese and onion pasties from there :D froze them for when I came back home, really really like greggs pasties :D

Normally go there for lunch and it's always a lottery. If you get them fresh out of the oven they rock, but they also have a tendancy to serve you one that's been sitting there for the last hour which tends to suck!

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
Out of the major fast food chains, KFC without a doubt

youre mad!
what kind of mutant chicken can make boneless wings?

JESUS MAN!

theyre splicing the genes of jelly fish with regular chickens to make jelly chickens!

Imgormiel

Part of the furniture
You all missed the best piece of fast food on the street atm, it's the peppered steak slice available from Sayers. It's scrummy and that's an understatement.

However, bacon cheeseburger from the King has to be the one for me. McD's sucks, always has, always will do....

ileks

Part of the furniture
anyone had any of the wraps from marks and spencer? the BBQ steak one is amazing :)

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
fuck me i forgot i had chili cheese tops in the bag. gotta take them out and munch them cold. disgusting i hope :(

tho i'd say burger king

Afran

Part of the furniture
Burger King every damn time. The quality of the food is so much better than the plastic you're served at McD's.

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
natem8 it will turn even more soggy :( dough doesnt go microwave unfortunatly :(

disgusting i might add, fucking disgusting.

Nate

FH is my second home
never had that, is it nice hot? if not, why did you buy it? :D

Imgormiel

Part of the furniture
On the flip side, heh no offence hehe. Any one tryed the Angus burger from burger king? I thought it sucked tbh :/

Eeben

Fledgling Freddie
Burger king for sure even tho they taste abit of gas imo!

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
LOL at comments that BK is posher than McD

I must say that I do sometimes have a KFC - I like their hot wings and boneless chicken strips

chicken_head.jpg

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Burger king, the burger has marginally more taste than the box/wrapper where McDonalds the box/wrapper has marginally more taste than the burger.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom